DJI Mimo doesn't record in Apple ProRes
4490 6 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phrank
lvl.1

Spain

Hi, I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max which is able to record in Apple ProRes.

Is it possible to use a DJI Osmo 3 with the DJI Mimo App and record in Apple ProRes?

I wonder why there isn't an option to set the video quality to ProPres.
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Phrank. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 with the DJI Mimo application does not have the an option to set the video quality to ProPres. Thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
Ro4x
New

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 20:59
Hello there Phrank. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to say that the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 with the DJI Mimo application does not have the an option to set the video quality to ProPres. Thank you.

This is a very easy answer on a widely requested feature. Is DJI even continuing with the OSMO mobile lineup if there is no support for such a prominent format?

No support for apple Prores makes this gimball worthless for me and a whole bunch of other people.
2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_1J6uzfW9ercW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37372 ft
United Kingdom

Mino app is impossible to download. And DJI support is fecking usless.
Time to buy a Goprp
2022-11-15
Use props
Phrank
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-10-3 20:59

Hi, me again. Maybe something has improved in the meantime. I work a lot in nightlife with artificial colourful lights which better captured in Apple ProRes. I wonder if this feature is also missing in the DJI mimo app for OSMO 6 and DSLR gimbals from DJI.
2023-5-11
Use props
Phrank
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-10-3 20:59
sorry replied twice
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Phrank Posted at 5-11 01:06
Hi, me again. Maybe something has improved in the meantime. I work a lot in nightlife with artificial colourful lights which better captured in Apple ProRes. I wonder if this feature is also missing in the DJI mimo app for OSMO 6 and DSLR gimbals from DJI.

Hi, there. Sorry for the late notice. Please know that the DJI Mimo app and Osmo Mobile series don't support Apple Prores recording. After installing your phone to the DJI Osmo Mobile 6, you may use your native app to record your preferred format and the gimbal will serve as a stabilizer. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules