Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Forced landing with 100% battery, control DISCONNECTED
123Next >
4245 90 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64003 ft
Portugal

It's today UNFORTUNATELY it happened to me and I had my drone, bought after fighting and working hard, totally destroyed with no chance of defense, the worst thing is that it's only been 25 days since I bought it...
2022-9-7
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

It's today UNFORTUNATELY it happened to me and I had my drone, bought after fighting and working hard, totally destroyed with no chance of defense, the worst thing is that it's only been 25 days since I bought it...
2022-9-7
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

I'm totally frustrated and scared of this company right now, scared of flying again and something like that would happen, IT WAS TERRIBLE, I'm currently living in a country, where the laws are pretty strict with DRONES these days, and I could have hurt someone, a kids , an old man... anyway.I'm totally frustrated and scared of this company right now, scared of flying again and something like that would happen, IT WAS TERRIBLE, I'm currently living in a country, where the laws are pretty strict with DRONES these days, and I could have hurt someone, a kids , an old man... anyway.
2022-9-7
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

2022-9-7
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

3 flying,FORCED landing,battery 100%,(recorded), destroyed.

2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Rony Moura. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident. Please be advised that if the drone encountered a crash incident, we recommend for the drone be sent in and for it to undergo proper assessment for us to know what caused the incident. We'll send you an offer based on the results.  You may kindly visit this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to our corresponding team for further assistance on the request. In addition, here's a link to our aftersales policy https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav Thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if your unit experiences a crash during this issue? Could you please confirm if this issue happens in every location you're flying? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-7
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

What really happend?? flightlog will tell....

if you like upload your flightlog, use this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Post the uploaded link on here

cheers
JJB
2022-9-7
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rony Moura Posted at 9-7 14:03
It's today UNFORTUNATELY it happened to me and I had my drone, bought after fighting and working hard, totally destroyed with no chance of defense, the worst thing is that it's only been 25 days since I bought it...

After clicking the button to post your comment, wait a short while, its not the fastest forum and can take a good few seconds to post. Alternatively, if the press of the button was successful, a link will show in the bottom left corner of the browser, watch there, if it doesn't show, give it a 5 second count, if it still does not post, then click the button again.

Please see the comment above this one from JJB* and follow the instructions to get to the bottom of what happened
2022-9-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Rony Moura Posted at 9-7 14:03
I'm totally frustrated and scared of this company right now, scared of flying again and something like that would happen, IT WAS TERRIBLE, I'm currently living in a country, where the laws are pretty strict with DRONES these days, and I could have hurt someone, a kids , an old man... anyway.I'm totally frustrated and scared of this company right now, scared of flying again and something like that would happen, IT WAS TERRIBLE, I'm currently living in a country, where the laws are pretty strict with DRONES these days, and I could have hurt someone, a kids , an old man... anyway.

scared of flying again and something like that would happen.
The best thing you can do is to find out what happened and why, and learn from that to avoid something similar happening in future.
Post your flight data if you want to be able to learn from the incident.

To do that ...
Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
It has instructions to find the .txt file from your phone or tablet which you can upload to that site
Upload it and it gives you a summary of the flight data.
Post a link to that summary.

Or just post the .txt file

2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi Diana, good morning!

Thank you very much for your attention, no! I didn't encounter any obstacles with the drone, including I was filming when it all happened, I was about 5/6 meters away from it when it all happened,
including the company I bought it from, has already reported directly to DJI on the subject, sending the LOGs and keeping the footage, I don't have any option to control it,

It was the worst experience with drones I've ever had, it just descended without any chance of hovering EVEN with 100% battery and less than 3 min of flight.

Now, even though I already have a Phantom 3 Standard, and knowing the seriousness and suitability of the DJI Brand, I am extremely scared.

The mark could have killed someone and I couldn't do ANYTHING.
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Labroides Posted at 9-8 00:17
scared of flying again and something like that would happen.
The best thing you can do is to find out what happened and why, and learn from that to avoid something similar happening in future.
Post your flight data if you want to be able to learn from the incident.

The controller and the drone stayed at the DJI store close to home, they already sent the flight information to the central, it was a short flight, with 100% battery after 2 and a half min of flight, it simply alerted on the RC screen, "FORCED FLIGHT" and started to descend, it had no impact, IT DID NOT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS, it just descended like there was no tomorrow, I tried N times to go up and it did not respond.

If I don't have answers today, I'll go back to the store to get the control and post here the TXT with the data, the day
it was beautiful to fly and without any wind.
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Bashy Posted at 9-7 23:44
After clicking the button to post your comment, wait a short while, its not the fastest forum and can take a good few seconds to post. Alternatively, if the press of the button was successful, a link will show in the bottom left corner of the browser, watch there, if it doesn't show, give it a 5 second count, if it still does not post, then click the button again.

Please see the comment above this one from JJB* and follow the instructions to get to the bottom of what happened

ok, thank you and sorry, im newbie here
2022-9-8
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 00:29
The controller and the drone stayed at the DJI store close to home, they already sent the flight information to the central, it was a short flight, with 100% battery after 2 and a half min of flight, it simply alerted on the RC screen, "FORCED FLIGHT" and started to descend, it had no impact, IT DID NOT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS, it just descended like there was no tomorrow, I tried N times to go up and it did not respond.

If I don't have answers today, I'll go back to the store to get the control and post here the TXT with the data, the day

Hi,

If you not used the RC with a screen but your mobile device...logs are on the mobile device.

cheers
JJB
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

JJB* Posted at 9-8 01:20
Hi,

If you not used the RC with a screen but your mobile device...logs are on the mobile device.

Eu usei um RC com tela e como dito, ele ficou na loja onde comprei para assistência DJI.
2022-9-8
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 01:27
Eu usei um RC com tela e como dito, ele ficou na loja onde comprei para assistência DJI.

a oke...RC with screen
2022-9-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like it may have gotten too hot and did an emergency landing, did you let the drone sit with it turned on for a while prior to taking off? Im clutching at straws here, unless you can produce the logfile that's all it will be until DJI tells you what happened, keep us informed, please.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 00:24
Hi Diana, good morning!

Thank you very much for your attention, no! I didn't encounter any obstacles with the drone, including I was filming when it all happened, I was about 5/6 meters away from it when it all happened,

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the reference numbers at the time that your dealer contacted our support? About the accident. we are so sorry to hear that but we would recommend you send it in to get the aircraft fully repaired.  
2022-9-8
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

There really should be a warning that the temps are getting high so we are able to bring it back home safely before it just auto-descends.
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Bashy Posted at 9-8 03:39
Sounds like it may have gotten too hot and did an emergency landing, did you let the drone sit with it turned on for a while prior to taking off? Im clutching at straws here, unless you can produce the logfile that's all it will be until DJI tells you what happened, keep us informed, please.

Hello friend, I unfortunately left both the bird and the RC controller (with screen) at the authorized DJI dealer, so they are the ones who have the data... or something like that, it was a simple demonstration (think about my face with the customer now)...

I turned it on, in less than 20 seconds, I pressed the screen to take off, it was hovering while I explained, about 2 minutes passed I sent it to the front to see the landscape and after about 50 seconds it started to give the alert and go down...

It is useless to have a piece of equipment that takes away your control, even though it is in perfect flight conditions (no wind and no hot sun) and the equipment falls down wherever it may be.

I'm frustrated and angry, but ok, I'm just reporting so that DJI can review this so it doesn't happen to other people... as soon as I have the logs I'll post it here.
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-8 03:46
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the reference numbers at the time that your dealer contacted our support? About the accident. we are so sorry to hear that but we would recommend you send it in to get the aircraft fully repaired.

Hello dear, from what I was given the reference is DJ00235 .

I'm frustrated, not for the money, I'm a huge DJI enthusiast and it's not my first drone, but DJI can't allow a 4-rod cutting equipment to descend without any control over people, with the battery fully charged, I luckily I don't hit an elderly person or child.
I really could have killed or seriously injured a person.

Another thing is that the store where I bought it (and I will never go back there)
he soon suspected my honesty and questioned me several times, without even listening to me.

When I delivered the device and they started to analyze the flight and saw that there was no adversity, he asked: You had no control over the drone right? I'm watching here
the way of the joysticks...

The salesman also said that: "DJI doesn't care about the last footage" when I said I had it, to verify that there was no collision... but I insisted and he kept the footage too.

The bird fell in the middle of the road and was run over.
2022-9-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 06:31
Hello friend, I unfortunately left both the bird and the RC controller (with screen) at the authorized DJI dealer, so they are the ones who have the data... or something like that, it was a simple demonstration (think about my face with the customer now)...

I turned it on, in less than 20 seconds, I pressed the screen to take off, it was hovering while I explained, about 2 minutes passed I sent it to the front to see the landscape and after about 50 seconds it started to give the alert and go down...

Thank you, i understand now, did DJI exchange it or do you have to wait for the outcome?
2022-9-8
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Netherlands

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 06:31
Hello friend, I unfortunately left both the bird and the RC controller (with screen) at the authorized DJI dealer, so they are the ones who have the data... or something like that, it was a simple demonstration (think about my face with the customer now)...

I turned it on, in less than 20 seconds, I pressed the screen to take off, it was hovering while I explained, about 2 minutes passed I sent it to the front to see the landscape and after about 50 seconds it started to give the alert and go down...

Hi,

did you sync this flight with DJI?

If yes....install the FlyApp on a mobile device, log-in and sync
Now this flight can be re-played in the app.
Doing this will download the flightlog.txt on this device....

cheers
JJB
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 06:40
Hello dear, from what I was given the reference is DJ00235 .

I'm frustrated, not for the money, I'm a huge DJI enthusiast and it's not my first drone, but DJI can't allow a 4-rod cutting equipment to descend without any control over people, with the battery fully charged, I luckily I don't hit an elderly person or child.

Thank you for your reply. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us the contact information and name of the dealer via PM? We will make further checks with our team and try our best to help you out.
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Thor Posted at 9-8 17:04
Thank you for your reply. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us the contact information and name of the dealer via PM? We will make further checks with our team and try our best to help you out.

Sim, claro, vou tentar descobrir como faço isso e lhe enviar ! gratidão por me ouvir e por toda a atenção .
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Bashy Posted at 9-8 07:05
Thank you, i understand now, did DJI exchange it or do you have to wait for the outcome?

the authorized dealer said I have to wait for the result.
2022-9-8
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

JJB* Posted at 9-8 11:50
Hi,

did you sync this flight with DJI?

Yes, it's synced, I'm going to do that so, I figured, I was really excited to be able to post a photo on my platform feed.

I'll check it out today and post it for you and also the flight link at the time of the incident.
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rony Moura Posted at 9-8 18:39
Sim, claro, vou tentar descobrir como faço isso e lhe enviar ! gratidão por me ouvir e por toda a atenção .

Thanks. We look forward to your reply.
2022-9-9
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Thor Posted at 9-8 17:04

Hey Thor, I sent you the data by private message, thanks.
2022-9-9
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 9-7 16:22
Hi Rony Moura. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the incident. Please be advised that if the drone encountered a crash incident, we recommend for the drone be sent in and for it to undergo proper assessment for us to know what caused the incident. We'll send you an offer based on the results.  You may kindly visit this link https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to our corresponding team for further assistance on the request. In addition, here's a link to our aftersales policy https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav Thank you.

The drone didn't crash, I have the images and the last flight, now I'm trying to see if I can through DJ FLY I can get the LOG to post for all of you here.

The beauty of the flight is this: https://youtu.be/JYOpCPJZYMM
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rony Moura Posted at 9-9 04:38
The drone didn't crash, I have the images and the last flight, now I'm trying to see if I can through DJ FLY I can get the LOG to post for all of you here.

The beauty of the flight is this: https://youtu.be/JYOpCPJZYMM

Thanks for the update, we will tell Thor to check the details as well.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to contact us here.
2022-9-12
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Jamais volto a comprar qualquer L 1 x 0 DJI Quase matei Pessoas

I am simply disgusted with this brand, I will never buy any product from this brand again, because they created a way to extract money from people,
very easy by the way...

I bought a DJI mini 3 and happy with my life after 20 days, going to make my 6th domestic flight, where on the vizor I had written (AUTHORIZED FLIGHT),
the CRAP just started going down like a piece of ....

fell and got run over without me having a chance to defend myself or dodge someone's neck.

not to mention the bad manners of those who sold me, anyway...

Returning to the SUPPOSED DJI STORE, the person who attended me this time was even more rude and started questioning me...

looking at the file from the last flight, saw that I really had no control over the crap,
and now looking at the "repair" case opened on the SITE...

They take it out and want that after 20 days of me buying the DJI mini 3 “pro” AHAHAHA (PRO) yes they call it PRO.

Now they want me to pay another 200 Euros for the repair of damage that I DID NOT CAUSE.
I didn't collide with anything here's the video of the last flight

After several disputes, NOW they are saying it was the GPS, if the aircraft loses and even flies without... I ASK.

HOW TO BE WITHOUT SUPPOSEDLY WITHOUT GPS FORCES YOU TO GET DOWN ON ANY PERSON OR THING ????

WHY DOES HE NOT RETURN HOME, OR LET ME JUST COME WITH HIM INSTEAD OF FALLING????

In the attached image it says: Flight WITH authorization

But the hired gun that answered me said that it is written, WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION... Eu tive que traduzir com o google.
Anyway, I will go to the last consequences and no longer recommend this brand for anything.
Not even a DJI-named gum, I'm panicking because of the crush on people, and I'm frustrated, so much with the DJI store that
he treated me EXTREMELY BAD and now when I went to report the situation, I barely arrived at the store and they were finishing me
as if I were one of them.

But it wasn't me who brought the aircraft down on people.

CAS-10442265-X1C6C7 this is my case for anyone who wants to check it out, I have nothing to hide.

I wanted to put the logs here but I don't have the bag to install this garbage, I'm going to film the screen of my app and show the tragic trajectory that DJI
did.

2022-9-21
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI dropped my drone on the ground, WHAT'S THE LOGIC?

What's the point of buying a drone, supposedly the Pro version of that line, and it just falls to the ground about 20 days after purchase, on your 6th flight?

What's the logic, you see a flight allowed, and the "technicians" say that this g#rbage says: "Unauthorized" (unless the translation of their app is also defective) ????

What is the logic of an extremely fragile and expensive equipment (yes, for some people it is expensive) and that was made to stay in the air, simply disgr#ce yourself on the ground, for being flying in a square.

What is the logic????

What is the logic for the company to keep playing coy, knowing that I DIDN'T LAND THAT S#IT ON THE GROUND, nor was I given the opportunity to pick it up??

I will honestly spend the rest of my life warning people about this "company" and their ridic#lous customer service.

After that all ok, what is the logic of them handing over my equipment and wanting to charge me 200 Euros to repair this cr#p?

I'm being blamed for killing someone right now

ILLOGICAL

2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Rony Moura. Thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. May we confirm if you are able to receive the result of the data analysis? On our end, we'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our corresponding team. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2022-9-21
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 9-21 10:51
Hi, Rony Moura. Thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. May we confirm if you are able to receive the result of the data analysis? On our end, we'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our corresponding team. Thank you in advance for your patience.

I am now 2 feet behind with this company.

How come you guys don't recognize the "Authorized Zone" message I got?
Why is this not included in your analysis/diagnosis?
I was moving the stickers to avoid the decision, but the commands didn't respond and he went down wildly, I was trying to prevent him from hitting or hitting another human being...
This leaves a very bitter feeling in me, I really feel like I can't trust this company.

Why even with 100% battery he didn't just ask me to come home, or as he had already done, stopped and stayed still, or even not even take off, now, the software forces him to the ground at any cost?
A 249g machine that will NEVER shoot down a plane or hit
an aircraft being below 120m.
The region where I was for the MINI 3 Pro model, does not "require" any flight requests.

Even if it required me to be charged by the law/police, and not take any damage and be forced to take a HUGE risk of cutting someone's head off because the machine just WANTED to go down,
without me having the option of controlling her so that she came calmly and carefully.
2022-9-21
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Hi, Rony Moura. Thank you for reaching DJI forum. I'm sorry to read about this feedback. May we confirm if you are able to receive the result of the data analysis? On our end, we'll have this feedback and concern forwarded to our corresponding team. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Eu acho que ZONA COM AUTORIZAÇÃO é diferente de ZONA RESTRITA, ou ZONA SEM AUTORIZAÇÃO
2022-9-21
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

As they do not take into account the video where it shows that I did not perform any unsafe maneuver,
and that the software made it go down by itself?

2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Please don't worry, we have contacted the relevant team to check the relevant data again.
We will keep you updated here asap as well.
Besides, if you need any support, please just let us know.

2022-9-21
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Drone sank to the ground in 90 seconds, battery was at 100%

Hello everyone, I would like to amicably resolve a problem that occurred when purchasing a DJI mini 3 pro.

Which apparently crashed, and didn't show me any "return to home" messages or cancel an extremely dangerous hot landing.

I have already contacted the DJI vendors in the region and they are
blaming me, since I didn't get an alert message,
every other time, either the drone did not take off, or I received
a message to unlock it and so it started to rotate the helices.

On the day of the accident, I didn't get a warning, I had a "return to home" button
and they also didn't decide on the controls... it didn't go up, it didn't go sideways...

I just saw him fall without being able to do anything, other than he fell on a busy road with motorcycles, scooters and pedestrians, DJI took the risk of cutting someone when here I only had 90 seconds not for me to get him down, and without him during the count went down extremely fast.

From what I've already talked to the store, they don't believe me, they don't take into account any factors of an adverse nature.

They only say that he had little signal and that he did what he should have done, which was to sink to the ground.

I think that when we buy a drone, it is to be in the sky, at the top, within the stipulated limits and that any decision is my responsibility, I should have the right to ACT, with the help of the application, and not the machine taking control. and just go down, I could now be in prison for something that wasn't my decision, I couldn't cancel right after he started, and I couldn't choose a safe place to take it down calmly (and I had several safe places to do it)

All this on the 6th flight, and with only 20 days of purchase.
I won't accept that the company is not responsible, since I didn't take it down, I'm telling the truth...

People who have answered me so far say that the DJI mini 3 was not made to fly in cities, well... if I bought a drone with 3 sensors, to fly, should I go to the savanna? should i go to the sahara desert every time i want to fly?

They also said that I committed CRIME, but if I was in
criminal situation, it was the police or authorities of the place where I was who should have self-authorised, and not the software simply forcing the aircraft to descend in less than 90 seconds... and I was about 100 meters from the device.

This could have had a totally different ending.

It's a shame that consumers lose hope and the sparkle in their eyes with a brand that we've seen grow.

My first drone was in 2015, then I started to operate drones for companies and this time I decided to get the mini.

And I'm totally frustrated, both with the service of the store and now with the support, who are trying in every way to exempt themselves, from the truth... I didn't crash, or drop the drone.

Will I have to go to court to have to solve a problem that was not caused by me?

I can add the logs of all the flights I've taken and the flights I've taken in this region and I've gone much further than this day,
if you want I'll make it available, I'm horrified, because I could have killed someone, or left them blind, cut somehow
a person, because of the decision of the machine, and the company, or rather, the people who attended to me, are ignoring it.

2022-9-22
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

Natalia, if I show you the SURREAL conversation that the support sent me, you fall on your back, I was even called a criminal, what attitude is this company?
She sells drones and should be the first to help and defend the class that supports her, and not accuse people lightly, I'm frustrated and I hate DJI.
2022-9-22
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules