Forced landing with 100% battery, control DISCONNECTED
4253 90 2022-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rony Moura Posted at 9-24 20:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlbXBrYhoeg&ab_channel=RONY

We are sorry for your accident. However, as per the screen recording you provided, the app prompted you that the current zone is an authorization zone, at this point, the pilot needs to apply for unlocking authorization, you can refer to this guide: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
Or the drone will land in 90 seconds, and within 90 seconds, the pilot is able to control the drone and land it manually, after that, the drone is forced to land without unlocking.
Our manager are still working on your case and provide you an offer, hope you will consider it.
2022-9-27
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64003 ft
Portugal

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-27 01:30
I hope you draw better than you fly.  

"Everything outside the pilot's control"

The video that is above proves that I flew very well and my movements are incredible when the drone that was made to be in the air, when it is built on the ground and I remain without controls, I really don't know how to fly, that's not why I bought it.
2022-9-27
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 9-27 06:18
We are sorry for your accident. However, as per the screen recording you provided, the app prompted you that the current zone is an authorization zone, at this point, the pilot needs to apply for unlocking authorization, you can refer to this guide: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=267583&extra=page%3D1
Or the drone will land in 90 seconds, and within 90 seconds, the pilot is able to control the drone and land it manually, after that, the drone is forced to land without unlocking.
Our manager are still working on your case and provide you an offer, hope you will consider it.

According to the screen, it also had HOME POINT, it had also flown before and there was unlocking, why do you guys ignore all this?
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rony Moura Posted at 9-27 14:13
According to the screen, it also had HOME POINT, it had also flown before and there was unlocking, why do you guys ignore all this?

Sorry for the late reply.
If you fly without authorization in the authorized area, the flight of the drone will be restricted, so the automatic return-to-home logic of the aircraft will not take effect. Therefore, the pilot should operate manual return or land within 90 seconds of the APP prompt.
2022-9-27
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

There is a huge difference between landing and diving to the ground, I understand that you are defending your bread, but that's making fun of anyone's face.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Rony Moura Posted at 9-27 23:42
There is a huge difference between landing and diving to the ground, I understand that you are defending your bread, but that's making fun of anyone's face.

Apologies if you feel this way. Please be advised that based on the information provided and the result of the analysis of your case, the app and the unit responded correctly as it demonstrates that the app prompted you that the area where the drone was flown is located within the authorization zone. At this point, the pilot needs to apply for unlocking authorization or the drone will decent within 90 seconds. Within this period the pilot should control the drone and operate manual return or landing within 90 seconds.  In addition, I was able to check the latest reply you've sent to our higher department. On my end, I'll voice this out to our corresponding team, thank you.
2022-9-28
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Europe is TRASH / BATTERY 100% Charged, and no control

How can people so incompetent and respond like a robot without fully analyzing the accidents in DJI Europe?

Will I have to set fire to a store so that someone can solve my problem without me having to make a fuss?

DJI took down my drone, now all support judges and responds in automatic message that I was to blame for flying without GPS,
even minutes after I take off, it recognizes and REMARKS and updates where I took off "HOME POINT", thus giving me the "HOME POINT".

But during the fall he was given a 90 second count and he went down extremely fast, fell and was run over.

I have the authorization to fly on the day, what does that solve ????

DJI IS NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY, aesthetically more beautiful than FIMI, but FIMI treat people, buyers as worthy people.

DJI took down my drone for no reason and now they don't want to fix it.

Detail, my battery was 100% charged.

They say that I chose to fly in an unsaved zone, and that's why they threw it on the ground, and I ask, this software disgrace couldn't give me other options instead of SINKING MY NEW DRONE, bought 19 days ago on the ground to be run over, he descended fast on people, it's absurd and I'm going to the last consequences against it.

2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Our relevant team will explain your case and contact you with your problem.
Please understand that this issue was caused by a non-manufacturing issue and we can not offer you free service.
But if you need any relevant support or service, please just feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-3
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-3 23:30
Hi, there.
Our relevant team will explain your case and contact you with your problem.
Please understand that this issue was caused by a non-manufacturing issue and we can not offer you free service.

As ? The device SINK INTO THE FLOOR without my ordering it didn't give me any chance to reverse the sudden fall it was run over and it's my fault? Shame on your face, you should go bankrupt bunch
2022-10-3
Use props
itzeig
lvl.2
Germany

Rony Moura Posted at 9-26 06:55
One time I ignored it (it was already falling) another time I flew away (I HAD NO CONTROL OVER IT, AND IT WAS FALLING) another time I was in a "FORBIDDEN" place but I had already flown and unlocked it quietly and without any problem, but on the day of the accident, no message appeared, just 90 seconds counting, while DIVES ON THE GROUND.

Another time I'm called a criminal by the European agent

you are a criminal flying this close to a major airport in the approach sector!

you are the reason why the drone hobby has such a bad reputation. Absolutely stupid behavior.
2022-10-4
Use props
Rony Moura
lvl.2
Portugal

itzeig Posted at 10-4 05:43
you are a criminal flying this close to a major airport in the approach sector!

you are the reason why the drone hobby has such a bad reputation. Absolutely stupid behavior.

This mini Drone no takes down the plane that has your mother's giant ass stuck there, don't worry
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules