Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Avata Vision System Sensor Calibration
5142 12 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb03ec276
lvl.1

Canada

When I try to put my Avata in Manual Mode it won't allow it and it says Vision System Sensor Error.

However the DJI Assistant 2 app is outdated on Mac and I have no way of calibrating my sensor. Is there any other solution? Why does this happen in the first place??

2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads ) then try doing the process once again to see if still the issue will persists. Thank you.

2022-10-3
Use props
fansb03ec276
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-3 20:15
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/avata/downloads ) then try doing the process once again to see if still the issue will persists. Thank you.

[view_image]

This version works. When I begin the slow movement to scan each blue rectangle, it says movement error. How can I fix this?
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansb03ec276 Posted at 10-4 08:59
This version works. When I begin the slow movement to scan each blue rectangle, it says movement error. How can I fix this?

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information. You may give a try to change the resolution of your screen for your reference you may take a look at this information. It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used. Set the display resolution to the recommended value ( usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680) *1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200 ). Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
Waden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192661 ft
Switzerland

fansb03ec276 Posted at 10-4 08:59
Same problem the first time calibrating. But I was moving the Avata to much instead of tilting it to follow the blue rectangle. Just tilt the drone and stay in the center of the display.
2022-10-5
Use props
b3werdna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247306 ft
Singapore

how you settle the problem already? me got same issue.
2022-11-11
Use props
ART_GOMEZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347674 ft
United States

I can’t get past the first screen to start scanning.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiries. In addition to the suggestions provided by DJI Stephen, you may also try the following steps:
1. Ensure that you use the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). If not, uninstall and reinstall it. Here is the link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata).
2. Please check the Sensor Calibration Instructions in DJI Assistant 2 (shown on the screen). During calibration, keep the aircraft arms unfolded.
Notes: Folded aircraft arms may obstruct the vision sensor, which may result in a calibration error.
3. Please use a soft fabric (such as a cloth for glasses) to wipe the vision sensor lens of the aircraft. Wipe it several times until the lens is clean.
4. Reattempt the calibration. If the same issue persists, please share with us a screenshot or a picture of the error encountered.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-15
Use props
ovet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24124 ft
Indonesia

20221225_210618.jpg
2022-12-25
Use props
ovet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24124 ft
Indonesia

Fail... any help?
2022-12-25
Use props
DigiTally
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3767851 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Avata is showing a vision calibration system error after the recent update. Trying to connect to DJI assistant 2, on 3 different windows machines and on a mac as well. The callibrate button is greyed out and doesn’t go to the calibration step. What to do ? Did anyone find a solution to this ? Please help.
2023-1-3
Use props
DigiTally
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3767851 ft
  • >>>
India

DigiTally Posted at 1-3 09:10
My Avata is showing a vision calibration system error after the recent update. Trying to connect to DJI assistant 2, on 3 different windows machines and on a mac as well. The callibrate button is greyed out and doesn’t go to the calibration step. What to do ? Did anyone find a solution to this ? Please help.

I eventually managed to calibrate the vision sensors on my Avata.
I tried on various machines and various screens. mac and windows.
It WORKED on my 27" EIZO monitor, after a few workarounds. At first it gave a movement error then I had to.
1. I have a 4 monitor setup and had to disconnect all my other monitors.
2. Switched off all my lights and kept only the screen on.

Seems that monitors and their resolutions have a lot to do with the calibration. Try changing the resolutions and different screens. Good Luck guys.
2023-1-10
Use props
DJI Nart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 778140 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Kindly let me see how to plug in the type-c cable to DJI AVATA and turn it on for Vision System Sensor Calibration.
2023-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules