Two separate images in Goggles 2
5987 18 2022-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SYC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63114 ft
Hong Kong

I recently activated my Avata Pro-view Combo but found that the left eye image and right eye image in Goggles 2 stayed as separate images, with one higher than the other.  I tried moving and turning the diopter knobs but the two images still did not combine to one.  Is this because the Goggles 2 which I got is faulty?  
For your information, I drive car without glasses but need reading glasses when working on computer.  

2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SYC. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a sample photo showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-4
Use props
SYC
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-4 00:32
Hello there SYC. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a sample photo showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, please advise me how I can possibly produce a photo showing the issue that the right eye image and the left eye image of Goggles 2 cannot combine to a single image.
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Since it may be difficult to confirm your issue remotely, would you mind sending it back for further diagnosis? You are advised to contact our support and create a case for you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/prod ... ite&from=footer Thanks for your understanding.
2022-10-5
Use props
SYC
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-5 04:30
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Since it may be difficult to confirm your issue remotely, would you mind sending it back for further diagnosis? You are advised to contact our support and create a case for you. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/product?site=brandsite&from=footer Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your reply.  I have found a way to overcome the problem.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SYC Posted at 10-11 22:51
Thank you for your reply.  I have found a way to overcome the problem.

Then, would you mind telling us the method you used?
2022-10-12
Use props
SYC
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-12 00:43
Then, would you mind telling us the method you used?

Put one eye on duty and the other eye on standby.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SYC Posted at 10-12 01:09
Put one eye on duty and the other eye on standby.

Sir. We are not sure about the method but for your futural experience when using DJI Avata. We would recommend you send it back. Thanks for your understanding. If there is anything we can help with, please let us know.
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_axy4hfZlDgQT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325640 ft
Turkey

Hi, it seems here that I'm suffering from the same issue. I'm not able to adjust the vision well.
I face something like this image. could you please advise !
2022-10-28
Use props
djiuser_axy4hfZlDgQT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325640 ft
Turkey

I was looking for this issue, it seems that it's familiar with some gear VR.
You may check this article
medium.com/@viarbox/getting-rid-of-double-vision-on-google-cardboard-6fa9b22da720

I hope if there is any solution for dji goggles 2
2022-10-28
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

djiuser_axy4hfZlDgQT Posted at 10-28 11:24
I was looking for this issue, it seems that it's familiar with some gear VR.
You may check this article
medium.com/@viarbox/getting-rid-of-double-vision-on-google-cardboard-6fa9b22da720

solution would be ...replacement of an anatomically bad engineered product, this is hardware more than software problem. They will never replace or recall, our loss.
2022-10-29
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

You're right it's also not comfortable to the nose, but this is still manageable in comparison with double vision!
2022-10-30
Use props
pdu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155801 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Received my Pro View Combo on Tuesday and faced the exact same problem!

Asked two friends to wear and adjust the goggles and both could get one clear image, so I guess it's not a product defect but more of a me-problem. Checked with an optometrist and they said my eyes are fine, however they didn't really had a solution (nor any experience with such goggles) for the problem I presented (had my goggles with me to let the optometrist try and explained my vision by drawing it). They then suggested that I pay a visit to a specialized eye doctor, for which I got an appointment in two weeks. So, no "bind and fly" for me unfortunately. Let's hope that the problem can be resolved, I don't want to fly one-eyed.

Just to be sure: The optometrist also measured my IPD to make sure it's in the supported range. According to the Avata FAQ page, the adjustment range is 56-72mm, so I should be fine with my 60mm IPD I guess. So if anyone has the same problem, maybe that could be helpful.
2022-11-17
Use props
mmw.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 402927 ft
Singapore

had the same issue as OP and did the same as @pdu by asking a friend to adjust it. he was able to see 1 image at one go. However I kept seeing 2 images. Did what OP mention at first by trying to use one eye only. Thus setting the focus of the right eye futher away in a bid to just use my left eye. Guess what ? 2 min into the actual flight my eyes managed to combine both image into 1. Went for my 2nd flight yesterday and my eyes seems to be able to adjust faster but they will always be 2 images at first.
2022-11-20
Use props
disassoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155801 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I could also solve it by not setting it up one eye after another, but combined. As the optometrist said my eyes are good, I set both oculars to "0" and then started from there, and there it was, just one single image as it should be. Either stupid user error, or maybe not an ideal manual from the goggles by setting up one eye after the other.
2022-11-21
Use props
djiuser_AKFkrz2tajjr
New

Brazil

disassoc Posted at 2022-11-21 01:11
I could also solve it by not setting it up one eye after another, but combined. As the optometrist said my eyes are good, I set both oculars to "0" and then started from there, and there it was, just one single image as it should be. Either stupid user error, or maybe not an ideal manual from the goggles by setting up one eye after the other.

Solve my problem ….  

just put both adjustments on 0  at first , than ajustes the lateral adjustment .

I
2023-5-6
Use props
djiuser_uKxuOiJ9xPco
New

Israel

I have issue with 2 separate images on my new DJI goggles 2.
In some cases it just merge it and I see clear good 1single picture. But in some cases I see 2 separate pictures.
What is the problem?
Thank you!
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_uKxuOiJ9xPco Posted at 5-21 19:37
I have issue with 2 separate images on my new DJI goggles 2.
In some cases it just merge it and I see clear good 1single picture. But in some cases I see 2 separate pictures.
What is the problem?

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same issues. Can you post a photo showing the issue for further checking? Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
Vastgoed Select
New

Belgium

I had the same problem and it was my fault. You start the goggles and start turning the knobs with one eye closed and then with the other eye, but you actually disrupt the view without realizing it. The answer is simple, put both sides back to position 0 and put the goggles back on. It was resolved immediately for me.
2023-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules