Xiaomi Redmi 11 Light 5G is compatible with DJI OM5?
1421 2 2022-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RafaTnk
New

Brazil

Hello There. How you doin?

Im thinking in adquire the DJI OM5 but worrid with my smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 11 Light 5G is compatible or not with thist model?

Thank you.
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RafaTnk. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Upon checking. the mobile device ( Xiaomi Redmi 11 Light 5G ) that you want to use on your DJI OM5. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Redmi 11 Light 5G will be able to work on the DJI OM 5 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI gimbal and with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... tibility%20List.pdf ). In addition, please rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
BASUDEV MAJUMDER
New

Kuwait

Can I used DJI osmo gimbal in my Xiaomi 11i mobile , please confirm
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules