1713 15 2022-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Perhaps you had a minor crash and you replaced your props and you need more backup.  Perhaps you want to be prepared in case you break all props and would like addition sets.  If you live in the lower 48 USA, I have free propellers for the Mini 3 Pro for you, still in the new packaging with screws (no screwdriver); all you need to do is ask.  I won't be using these because I always replace with Master Airscrew on the first round, when available.  Send me a request message with your address and I'll pirateship one set to you; my way of giving back to the forum (and also because I have way too much extra unused stuff laying around the house).

Total sets:  4
Still available:  0 (all gone, sorry)
2022-10-4
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

Hi I can use a set. My address on the way. Thanks Sir!                                                                                                                                                                                         Update: Tried to send my address in a message but when clicking on "Send" Nothing happens so I don't think it went through. I have not been able to start a topic since I registered but the system will allow me to reply to a post no problem. Maybe it's the same with me sending a message. Perhaps you can send a message to me then I can reply back with my info? I have contacted DJI about the issue and thay were absolutely no help! Said something must be wrong with my computer, funny how this is the only forum out of the many I belong to with no problems.                                                                                                                                                                                                
2022-10-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wbear Posted at 10-4 09:11
Hi I can use a set. My address on the way. Thanks Sir!                                                                                                                                                                                         Update: Tried to send my address in a message but when clicking on "Send" Nothing happens so I don't think it went through. I have not been able to start a topic since I registered but the system will allow me to reply to a post no problem. Maybe it's the same with me sending a message. Perhaps you can send a message to me then I can reply back with my info? I have contacted DJI about the issue and thay were absolutely no help! Said something must be wrong with my computer, funny how this is the only forum out of the many I belong to with no problems.

got your address; will ship today.  thx.
2022-10-4
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

I live in the UK.
If you pay for my air travel, car hire and accommodation, I will gladly come over and collect them in person.
Just think of the postage costs you'll be saving.

2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Saint. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots who are looking for some DJI Mini 3 Pro propellers can get in touch with your. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is very kind!
2022-10-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for doing this Saint,   its little things like this that make a community.  
2022-10-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great way of giving back to the forum and also a nice way of getting rid of good stuff that you don't need that somebody else can use.  

I'm hoping MAS comes out with props for the Mini 3 Pro soon as I use them on all my DJI drones.

2022-10-5
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297126 ft
Netherlands

Nice initiative!
2022-10-5
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-4 10:02

Thank You Saint!
2022-10-5
Use props
KC-MO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 297247 ft
United States

I would like a set. How do I send my address, I am new to the forum.
2022-10-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

KC-MO Posted at 10-9 05:39
I would like a set. How do I send my address, I am new to the forum.

pm sent.....
2022-10-9
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

2022-10-13
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

PM with my Lower 48 Address sent. Very nice of you to do this - big thanks!
2022-10-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Master Airscrew props are here!

The m3p is already nearly silent, wonder how much more stealth it gets!
2022-11-4
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool of you Saint to help those folks out with an extra set!  Nice that it will get used.  I too use a lot of MAS props.  
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules