Simulator and Mavic Pro?
829 3 2022-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrenchSilk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55551 ft

United States

Is there a flight simulator that works with the Mavic Pro?  The official flight simulator specs page (https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#specs) says that it supports the Mavic Pro but not the Mavic Pro remote controller, hence not the Mavic Pro.  Any recommendations?

2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience but the DJI Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots with regards to other 3rd party software that works with this RC. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-4
Use props
FrenchSilk
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-4 18:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience but the DJI Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots with regards to other 3rd party software that works with this RC. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

If the Mavic Pro remote controller is  not compatible with DJI Flight Simulator, shouldn't DJI change the
Simulator Specs page to drop Mavic Pro from the list  of supported drones?  Because, unless I am mistaken, it is impossible to simulate flying the Mavic Pro without the remote controller. Having it in the list caused me a lot of wasted time and effort.
2022-10-5
Use props
FrenchSilk
lvl.1

United States

So why then do you advertise that the simulator works with the Mavic Pro?  How is possible to simulate flying the Mavic Pro without the Mavic Pro remote controller?  This inaccuracy on the Specs page cost me a lot of grief and wasted time.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules