Inkee falcone and plus
3181 11 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Inkee &  DJI are they  communicating, will this time Bluetooth be available to 3rd party so the Gimbal can work.   the Inkee falcon was failure I heard and now the plus is their latest.    guess time will tell, sounds like DJI is catered more privately then publically
Oh I see now how to   make a topic to the Action 3 but still the frum needs to"Section " it then tag it all over the place
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know if you wanted to control the DJI Osmo Action 3 via the Inkee Falcone Plus gimbal? Upon checking and based on the Inkee Falcon Plus user manual, I am sorry to say that the DJI Osmo Action 3 is not compatible. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 22:23
Hello there Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know if you wanted to control the DJI Osmo Action 3 via the Inkee Falcone Plus gimbal? Upon checking and based on the Inkee Falcon Plus user manual, I am sorry to say that the DJI Osmo Action 3 is not compatible. Thank you.

not asking for you to find the info we already know, will you DJI work with Inkee,getting the Gimbal to work.
2022-10-6
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 22:23
Hello there Fishycomics. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. May we please know if you wanted to control the DJI Osmo Action 3 via the Inkee Falcone Plus gimbal? Upon checking and based on the Inkee Falcon Plus user manual, I am sorry to say that the DJI Osmo Action 3 is not compatible. Thank you.
what is with Hohem ISteady pro 4, it use also bt.
Or with the older pro3 (wifi Connection)?
action 3 fit in the pro3, charging is possible
IMG_20221106_094531.jpg
IMG_20220430_022841.jpg
2022-11-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yes I would expect the same. Hohem  may be a better fit as per the  magnetic mount creates a higher camera hold
2022-11-6
Use props
Krisiks
New

Mauritius

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-10-5 22:23

But is there a gimbal that can connect to the osmo action 4? Please advise.
2-16 08:40
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Krisiks Posted at 2-16 08:40
But is there a gimbal that can connect to the osmo action 4? Please advise.

will not be these two budget ones . maybe  another company, I am not aware of
2-16 15:54
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

2-23 23:43
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

if DJI has released for the OA4, like they did in the OP3 the DJIM2 can be used as a RC. so any   gimbal that is not compliante now can be used,. and makes the OA4 the next best thing.
2-24 04:09
Use props
mhz
lvl.1
Australia

Fishycomics Posted at 2-24 04:09
if DJI has released for the OA4, like they did in the OP3 the DJIM2 can be used as a RC. so any   gimbal that is not compliante now can be used,. and makes the OA4 the next best thing.

Did you manage to get the Osmo Action 4 connected? I purchased an Inkee Falcon Plus recently have been unable to figure out how to connect them together
3-23 21:00
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

mhz Posted at 3-23 21:00
Did you manage to get the Osmo Action 4 connected? I purchased an Inkee Falcon Plus recently have been unable to figure out how to connect them together
you cant pair any Osmo Action with a Gimbal
there is no gimbal on the market!

only
dgi mic tx
voice control
mimo app
remote
can start stop the cam

bt api is a big secret
3-24 00:39
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

mhz Posted at 3-23 21:00

Only way we can use it is wit hthe DJI mic 2 Remote, like on my main topic I said  they need to  go publically DJI they are not so no gimbal like Lutz issaying
3-24 03:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules