DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor can't record video?
3594 17 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello. i purchesed DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor for operate and start stop recored my camera when i need , but when i press record button no sd card i see massage. I wont to record my camera on ssd   I don't need record from monitir by ssd card. if i sitting in a car and operate camera outside.  record video non stop by camera. what do i need start stop record using monitor ???? no information  about it.
2022-10-5
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

Press REC button on the right handle and it will record on camera remotely.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
Please check the following details to record video:
1. Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot on the right of the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor.
2. Link the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor with DJI Ronin 4D or DJI Transmission. Tap the round icon right below the screen to enable recording.
3. View effect after independent recording (non-mirror mode):

2022-10-6
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

i did every mode. broadcast and mirror mode and non mode. every time when i pres on my hi bright monitor  , record only on sd card inserted in monitor. with low quality file. why i can't  operate my camera on and off record on ssd proress codec ????
2022-10-7
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

KillerKingSSS Posted at 10-5 19:12
Press REC button on the right handle and it will record on camera remotely.

only recorded on sd card inserted in monitor wit cheap codec. camera just as transmitter and non record operable.
2022-10-7
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

I seen no answer for question    i will return camera probably. its bad bug for app
2022-10-10
Use props
Bw85
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I’m also having this problem.
When pressing record on the high bright with the handles attatched it gives the error message “insert storage, no media” (or to that effect)
This has only happened since updating the firmware. Prior to this it worked perfectly and triggered the main camera to record.

It’s very frustrating having to get in and out the vehicle to trigger record on the camera itself.

DJI , could you please update us on a fix for this please.
2022-11-10
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

Bw85 Posted at 11-10 23:30
I’m also having this problem.
When pressing record on the high bright with the handles attatched it gives the error message “insert storage, no media” (or to that effect)
This has only happened since updating the firmware. Prior to this it worked perfectly and triggered the main camera to record.

O yes. I thought that i need adapter for for dji ssd.  It’s funny this thing i need extra pay 250 dollars.   Without ssd adapter no codec 4444  and 6k. .   Do you have this adapter bro?  Or use just ssd with usb-c. Also i have problem with dji microphone.  Many times i have terrible interferences. So sad. Shotgun also no way. Cooling noise.
2022-11-11
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Please FIX problem. You did it , fix.  We payed Money for your product. When pressing record on the high bright with the handles attatched it gives the error message “insert storage, no media.  we are your customer
2022-11-17
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

if someone need help, i found solution of this problem. DJI could't fined i did it

First of all update hight bright monitor latest  firmware. left up corner of bright monitor choos settings sd or ts recording.  that's it. everything working now. But new big problem. Wireless module made bad frequency and my wireless mic not working.  
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd8781149 Posted at 11-17 11:13
if someone need help, i found solution of this problem. DJI could't fined i did it

First of all update hight bright monitor latest  firmware. left up corner of bright monitor choos settings sd or ts recording.  that's it. everything working now. But new big problem. Wireless module made bad frequency and my wireless mic not working.

Thanks for the update, may we confirm if you are using DJI MIC for the time being?
2022-11-18
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

fansd8781149 Posted at 11-17 11:13

You have to play around with the frequencies in the wireless transmission settings to fix the interference.
Cables have to be shlelded to prevent interference and, the DJI MIc receiver has to be mounted as far as possible from the video transmitter antena.
What I do with the DJI Mics is recording both on camera through 3.5mm and internally on the sd card in the trnasmitters and then auto sync based on waveform, that way if theres some interference I always have a clean recording available.
2022-11-18
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

dji mici mounted far and it dasn't help. Now i use internal recording in sd mic.  play around with the frequencies in the wireless transmission i can't fined in menu where it is
2022-11-22
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

I found solution.  Monitor settings choose record options
2022-12-24
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-18 00:55
Thanks for the update, may we confirm if you are using DJI MIC for the time being?

yes.  i use dji mic.  trying change frequency but still have bad voice. interferemces
2022-12-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansd8781149 Posted at 12-25 01:30
yes.  i use dji mic.  trying change frequency but still have bad voice. interferemces

Thanks for your update, we will confirm this problem with the relevant team and reply to you asap.

2022-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Update:
Could you please check the following details and see if the problem with the noise is resolved:
1. Make sure that the DJI Mic Camera Audio Cable (3.5mm TRS) has been firmly connected to the DJI Ronin 4D and DJI Mic receiver.
2. Keep the DJI Mic receiver away from the DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter’s antenna as much as possible.
3. Please switch the DJI Ronin 4D image transmission frequency to 5.8 GHz or use the DFS frequency band. Operation steps:
* Make sure that DJI Ronin 4D, Video Transmitter, and DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor are the latest firmware.
1) Switch to 5.8 GHz and follow the table below for selection:
2) Use DFS frequency:
It is required to switch from auto frequency mode to manual mode and choose DFS channel (vacancy checking is required)* to avoid any conflicts and get better transmission quality.
* For DFS channel (vacancy checking is required), please check the note in the “Image transmission signal strength” and “code rate” on the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor.
* In Manual mode, checking DFS channel vacancy takes about one minute.

And if you still meet this problem, please send us a related video, we will check it asap.
2022-12-27
Use props
fans49e1d88e
lvl.1
Nigeria

Hi
I bought the DJI transmission and want to use it with my Sony fx3 .
I can’t seem to get the monitor to record for playback. It’s not working with camera trigger and also not even when pressing record on monitor. I have tried everything I can. Please anyone help.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules