764 2 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Up for sale is my DJI Motion Controller.  Came with my Avata but since I already had one from DJI FPV package, this is extra.  It is new, unused, still in wrap.  Regular price is $199 but for forum members and friends, it's yours for $99 (was $129) no tax, no fees, free shipping to lower 48 USA only.

Perhaps you don't fly in manual mode often and you've heard good things about the MC and would like to try one for cinematic.  It's great for new flyers.  Or maybe you lost the one that came with your Avata and you don't want to pay full price for a replacement.   Perfect for someone who bought the "drone only" and want to add to their build.  Between RC2 and MC, I am 70/30 so I really like MC even though it was a little tough to get used to at first.  Works great on the simulator.

Send me a message with questions or let me know if you want it, I accept Paypal and I will ship right away.  Thanks for looking.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Saint. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best deal in regards to selling your DJI Motion Controller. In addition I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where is the best place to advertise this sale as well. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

last chance before i offer it elsewhere; new price $99
2022-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now