Mini 3 Pro battery still draining from 15~20% TO 0% without using
1152 3 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaitokid535
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339770 ft
Philippines

Hi, I've read something about the Mini 3 Pro batteries has an built-in self-draining functionality (100%~75%) when it is not being used after 1 day.

I'm not sure if this behavior is also applicable to what's happening to my battery (included w/ the drone) wherein I left it at 15~20% charge and store it in my bag for a week then it goes to 0%, I'm very worried that Li-ion batteries shouldn't be always drained to 0% since this will affect the longevity of the battery cell. I also tried the battery not to be plugged in the drone but the result is the same.

It's kind of weird because my fly more batteries does not behave the same, I left them around the same charges and retains the same after a week.

Does anyone happen to experience the same issue? How were you able to resolve this?

2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, if the drone is stored at 15~20%, it will not discharge itself during storage. Could you please try to charge the battery to full and test it again to see if it still performs the same?
If so, you can send the battery back to us for further confirmation.
You can click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2022-10-6
Use props
kaitokid535
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339770 ft
Philippines

I see, I will continue observing the battery if it still happens the same. thank you
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

kaitokid535 Posted at 10-9 15:42
I see, I will continue observing the battery if it still happens the same. thank you

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules