Can you setup a DJI Mic to a PA or Club audio system.
2531 6 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you setup a DJI Mic to a PA or Club audio system.  
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-10-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

At least be aware of the warning in the DJI Mic instructions, warning against connecting phantom power mics with 12 volt or 48 volt power. I would investigate the issue very throughly before taking any risks.
2022-10-8
Use props
Skyzlmt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2191946 ft
  • >>>
United States

It has a TRS 3.5 cable (Standard jack say from older phones that had jacks).  So as long as your equipment has the 3.5 your good to go.  I used it on a Zoom L8 recording board.

(I get youve now likely resolved but thought I'd add my opinion for others who search)
2023-3-8
Use props
Mari
First Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Or  use a 3.5 to 6.3 jack conversion plug is the system uses 6.3 jacks...
2023-6-16
Use props
djiuser_TcH9swmU5rRl
New

Thailand

HGDC84 Posted at 2022-10-8 10:48
At least be aware of the warning in the DJI Mic instructions, warning against connecting phantom power mics with 12 volt or 48 volt power. I would investigate the issue very throughly before taking any risks.

Does the audio output of the transmitter have power protection + 48v phantom power?  When I connected the broadcasting console to the mixing console and applied power to the first version of the dji Mic phantom, the receiver board burned out.  Nobody is discussing this, and this is an important problem!
4-12 23:19
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

djiuser_TcH9swmU5rRl Posted at 4-12 23:19
Does the audio output of the transmitter have power protection + 48v phantom power?  When I connected the broadcasting console to the mixing console and applied power to the first version of the dji Mic phantom, the receiver board burned out.  Nobody is discussing this, and this is an important problem!

I think neither the transmitters nor the receiver have protection against phantom power, so I'd avoid connecting them to devices with phantom power.
4-18 13:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules