5035 13 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koszyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1426516 ft
Poland

Hi,
I have a problem with connecting Samsung Galaxy S10+ with Android 12 to DJI RC-N1 controller via cable.
While trying to connect phone using USB C - USB C cable provided with controller or any C -C cable, I cannot connect it to RC, it shows notification "please check your charger connection" and disconnects after few seconds. It goes over and over again. Im unable to fly my drone using this phone. Controller works perfectly with Galaxy S6 Edge and iPhone. I'm having this issue from the beginning (february 2022).

Thing i've done and didn't work:

• change cable (used dozens of them)
  • change settings in my phone (like debbuging, fast charging and USB connection)
  • reinstall, update the app
  • check USB port on my phone (it is clean and perfectly works)
  • connecting drone first and then pluging my phone
  • update android

Please help me with this problem, i'm losing my mind because of it. It's unbelievable that I can't use my phone to fly drone.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there koszyn. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try these steps once again to see if still the issue persist? Kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) please do not forget to sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Then please check if the USB debugging option was already enabled to ensure that the mobile device will communicate with the unit. Please go to developer mode, enable the USB debugging and put default USB mode to tethering. Also, please make sure that you are using the updated firmware for both DJI Drone and DJI Remote Controller to avoid any issues.  Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
koszyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1426516 ft
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-5 21:13
Hello there koszyn. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try these steps once again to see if still the issue persist? Kindly please uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) please do not forget to sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Then please check if the USB debugging option was already enabled to ensure that the mobile device will communicate with the unit. Please go to developer mode, enable the USB debugging and put default USB mode to tethering. Also, please make sure that you are using the updated firmware for both DJI Drone and DJI Remote Controller to avoid any issues.  Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I've done everything like you said and unfortunately nothing changed.
Screenshot_20221006-114607.jpg
2022-10-6
Use props
djiuser_tDiVnKl5DXiC
New

United States

Any update on if you've fixed this issue? I've had the same problem and I can't find any solution to it
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_7cH3WuWHsjuj
New
Flight distance : 47913 ft
United States

I think I have solved the problem on mine, RC231 S22 ultra running stock android 13. I have developer optionscenabled and went to default usb configuration and selected transfering files, it did not have any option selected and I think that was causing the phone and the controller to argue about who was in control of the usb connection. Update, it may be a bad cable, it works finecwith the cable plugged into the phone with the cable pointed up instead of down using either end of the cable.
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7cH3WuWHsjuj Posted at 9-29 21:26
I think I have solved the problem on mine, RC231 S22 ultra running stock android 13. I have developer optionscenabled and went to default usb configuration and selected transfering files, it did not have any option selected and I think that was causing the phone and the controller to argue about who was in control of the usb connection. Update, it may be a bad cable, it works finecwith the cable plugged into the phone with the cable pointed up instead of down using either end of the cable.

Hi. Thank you for providing your workaround. This will surely help other users who may experience the same issue. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day.
2023-10-9
Use props
Akrovatis
lvl.1
Greece

I have the same issue. I can't find any solution.
2023-11-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Something has just come to mind about something that might have been similar, it was several years ago hence the vagueness.
It required a reset of some USB property on the phone, this reset was not one of the normal "allow this ..." or "change this ....." settings but from memory was buried fairly deep in the phone's menus.
Type the symptoms into a google etc. search and add "USB reset" to the search
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Akrovatis Posted at 11-18 04:04
I have the same issue. I can't find any solution.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Are you still experiencing the issue? May I know what phone are you using and if have you already tried DJI Stephen's suggestion at reply 2#? Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-3
Use props
Small Paul
New
United States

I have tried everything in these posts. My goggles v2 and my Samsung 22 phone keep disconnecting. If I wiggle the C USB connected to the goggles, it reconnects for only a few seconds and disconnects. Could I have bad goggles and need to replace them?
2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Small Paul Posted at 12-19 12:47
I have tried everything in these posts. My goggles v2 and my Samsung 22 phone keep disconnecting. If I wiggle the C USB connected to the goggles, it reconnects for only a few seconds and disconnects. Could I have bad goggles and need to replace them?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to further isolate the issue? In addition, please try to clean the USB port on the goggles to ensure that the cable will be inserted properly. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-12-19
Use props
djiuser_lesMCYhN0uDb
New
Turkey

Samsung phones chronically have the "Moisture detected in the charging socket" error. I had this too and now I'm experiencing this connection error too. This must be the source of the problem. I don't think there is a solution.
3-13 01:01
Use props
djiuser_lesMCYhN0uDb
New
Turkey

I have changed my phone language Turkish to English (USA) and now there is no connection problem more.. i dont know how it s related with language but my current situation is so..
3-20 05:47
Use props
the_p1gg0d
lvl.2

Italy

I had the same problem, tried everything and in the end changed the system language to English solve the problem... crazy
4-6 02:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules