Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 6 Gestures
5219 2 2022-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bryce - Antwerp
lvl.1
United States

I can't get the gestures to work to start the video or the tracking. I have the setting turned on, but it doesn't seem to do anything but me looking goofy in front of the iphone. Anyhting amiss?
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bryce - Antwerp. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. To enable Gesture Control, select " Follow and Shoot " in DJI Mimo application and perform a palm or V gesture for one to two seconds when facing the camera. The DJI Osmo Mobile 6 will follow the subject closest to the camera. The detection range between the rear camera and the gesture is 0.5 to 4 meters. Kindly please note that ActiveTrack 5.0 may consume more power and may cause the temperature of the mobile device to increase. Please perform a palm or V gesture to stop recording. For additional reference kindly please check these reminders below as well. Thank you.

2022-10-5
Use props
Bryce - Antwerp
lvl.1
United States

HI Stephen,

I have that setting enabled, but it still doesn't do anything. Should it give a feedback (beep, blink, etc) acknowledging that it the feature is activated? Does it only work with the front facing camera? I use the rear camera because the quality is better.
thanks for your reply.
2022-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules