Flight Sim not working Phantom4 V2
960 2 2022-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cms
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Has anyone solved the problem of the Phantom not connecting to the Flight Simulator? Mine connects for a few seconds then disconnects from the driver.
When it does stay connected long enough it produces bussing noise with vibration and red blue green light flashing.
Controller is Gl 300
Is this yet another of DJI crap support issues or is there a real answer? Anybody know?

2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the said remote controller when connected to the drone does the same issue that produces bussing noise and vibration? or only in the simulator? Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable to connect your RC to the computer to see if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a short video showing when you connect to the software and also the buzzing sound for us to check. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-7
Use props
cms
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Drone works perfectly with the controller.
I have solved the driver problem (dji driver being dropped by Win10). This was done by using Win7 and
manually installing the drivers needed. Simulator now works perfectly with all controls working. No drop outs ect.
What I cannot cure is the awful bussing noise from controller with the red and blue flashing lights on my controller. This must be very easy for
your technical department to replicate without a video, there are hundreds of Phantom customers with the same problem.
How is looking at a video of two flashing lights going to help?

2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules