816 3 2022-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeankowkow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105066 ft
Switzerland

Hello there.

I have a DJI Mini 2 since several months. I use the DJI Fly app on an Android phone.
Here are 3 ideas for improvement:

On-screen direction indicator  
Sometimes I want to go to a place that I can see through the camera of my drone (like a tree or a house). For example, I would like to fly in the direction of the antenna behind the forest:
Full-size picture:

It would be very useful if it were possible to display an indicator at the top of the screen so that the centre of the screen could be immediately identified and the direction in which the drone was moving could be determined (when you move straight forward).

On-screen remote-control position and takeoff point indicator  
I would also like to suggest adding remote control and takeoff point indicators that move all around the screen to indicate the direction they are in.
This may seem a bit duplicative of the compass, but it could be useful in the case of the map display.

Indicate the battery with the least charge cycle  
I thought it would be convenient if it was possible to know via a special manipulation on the battery charging hub which battery has the least charge cycle to use them equally. For example, double pressing the button on the charging hub would cause the indicator for the battery with the least charge cycle to flash. I don't know if it's possible, does the charger can read this information?

2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeankowkow. Good day and thank you for giving out these interesting information. I will forward to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-10-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting suggestions!
2022-10-6
Use props
Jeankowkow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105066 ft
Switzerland

Hello there.

I continued to think about my suggestion of the direction indicator at the top of the screen. I improved the concept a bit with a target in the middle of each edge and a central target. This would allow for better centering just above a target when the camera is pointed downwards (for example for landing):

2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules