Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motion controller impossible to pair
5555 20 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Youprint
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone
I recently bought a DJI Avata and a motion controller separatly, because i already own the DJI FPV googles V2.
I updated the googles, the drone and the controller to the latest version via DJI assistant.
The drone and googles paring beautifully but not the controller.
IT's beeping but not pairing with the drone.
I tried the DJI Fly app on my iphone and same, the controller don't want to pair with the drone.
I bought an OTG cable for the phone and no change, still impossible to pair the controller with the drone.
It's been a week trying every night and i'm very disapointed now about DJI products.
I'm thinking about returning the controller to the seller and maybe the drone with it.
please help me
2022-10-7
Use props
SgtRay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I had a little trouble at 1st linking mine also. But I finally got it. See if this helped any:

https://youtu.be/fNBTxTADdBs
2022-10-7
Use props
Youprint
lvl.1

France

thanks for the reply
unfortunatly it didn't help, but i noticed something, i don't have the ability to downgrade the firmware on the controller, but i can downgrade the drone or the googles on the DJI Assistant app
i m gonna try to downgrade everything i can and update after.
Edit : nothing work I think my controller is defective. Or maybe the drone. I lost a lot of time for nothing. Very disappointed about DJI products. It’s supposed to be easy and plug and play but finally I spend much less time when I
was building my DIY FPV drone…
2022-10-7
Use props
Youprint
lvl.1

France

Youprint Posted at 10-7 03:50
thanks for the reply
unfortunatly it didn't help, but i noticed something, i don't have the ability to downgrade the firmware on the controller, but i can downgrade the drone or the googles on the DJI Assistant app

i thinking about returning everything to the seller. DJI is unable to solve my problem and they are unable to help you. At this price level i was expecting a better customer service but unfortunatly that's clearly not the case. Very disapointing i lost too much time for nothing. this is so frustrating.
i don't think that i'm going to buy again DJI product.
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Youprint Posted at 10-7 07:41
i thinking about returning everything to the seller. DJI is unable to solve my problem and they are unable to help you. At this price level i was expecting a better customer service but unfortunatly that's clearly not the case. Very disapointing i lost too much time for nothing. this is so frustrating.

Hi, there.

Sorry for the late reply. May we know if you contact our support before? Could you please tell us how you contact them?
Then we can check the details and reply to you asap.

And here are more details FYR:
Linking with DJI Motion Controller:
1. Make sure that the firmware version of the drone, DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2, and motion controller is the latest. Otherwise, update the firmware to the latest version by using DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series).
2. If DJI DJI Avata is used with DJI FPV Goggles V2, please switch the aircraft model to DJI Avatar by going to “Settings”, “About” and “Switch Aircraft Model”.
3. Check the linking ways again:
1). Press the link button on the goggles. The goggles will start to beep continually. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft until the battery level LEDs start to blink yellow quickly in sequence.
2). Press and hold the power button of the DJI Motion Controller until it beeps. Then press and hold the power button of the aircraft until the battery level LEDs blink in sequence. Once the linking is successful, the aircraft status indicators will slowly blink yellow.   
If you still meet any problems, please send us a related video.
Thank you again for your support.

GTScreenshot_20221008_172629.png
2022-10-7
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Youprint Posted at 10-7 07:41

I hope, you tried to pair the MC with the FPV Goggles V2 too...!
2022-10-7
Use props
Youprint
lvl.1

France

frankymusik Posted at 10-7 22:51
I hope, you tried to pair the MC with the FPV Goggles V2 too...!

Of course i tried !
The googles and the drone are paired.
My only pb is with the motion controller. it looks to work, i can update it via DJI assistant, when i press 5s on the pairing button it's beeping so it looks like that it is working. But the drone and the googles don't want to pair with it.
MC firmware : 2.00.0400 and it's impossible to downgrade it

2022-10-8
Use props
Youprint
lvl.1

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-7 17:10
Hi, there.

Sorry for the late reply. May we know if you contact our support before? Could you please tell us how you contact them?

i tried many times your procedure but nothing new
the MC still don't want to pair with Googles or Avata. i could have a bad controller from my reseller.
i can see the video of the avata on my googles
2022-10-8
Use props
Youprint
lvl.1

France

Youprint Posted at 10-8 02:25
the MC still don't want to pair with Googles or Avata. i could have a bad controller from my reseller.
i can see the video of the avata on my googles

Do you know how to read the motion controller log files ?
It gives me 8 .DAT files when i export log from the MC via the DJI PC app.
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Youprint Posted at 10-8 02:25
i can see the video of the avata on my googles

Thanks for the update.
May I know more information about your reseller? We have sent you a PM to confirm these details with you.
Thank you.
2022-10-9
Use props
Youprint
lvl.1

France

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-9 20:16
Thanks for the update.
May I know more information about your reseller? We have sent you a PM to confirm these details with you.
Thank you.

Of Course, my reseller is Studio Sport in France.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Youprint Posted at 10-10 00:06
Of Course, my reseller is Studio Sport in France.

Thank you for the information.
We will contact the relevant team about this issue.
You can also send us your product via this link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will check your product and keep you updated via Email.

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let me know.
2022-10-10
Use props
fans0a85b3fb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322421 ft
Norway

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-9 20:16
Thanks for the update.
Thank you.

Hi i have the same problem. Every thing is the same. I just have the the Goggle 2, and i got the new Avata from Dji care as replasment for my old that i hadde a acsident with. That one did work wery well. Can you help me? Goggle are pairing and everytime i pair the Mption controller it do the bepp and the it is not working???
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0a85b3fb Posted at 10-14 10:55
Hi i have the same problem. Every thing is the same. I just have the the Goggle 2, and i got the new Avata from Dji care as replasment for my old that i hadde a acsident with. That one did work wery well. Can you help me? Goggle are pairing and everytime i pair the Mption controller it do the bepp and the it is not working???

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please send us a relevant video so that we can confirm the problems better?
You can send it to us via Google Drive or Dropbox.
Thank you for your support.
2022-10-15
Use props
onidm69
lvl.1
United States

Hello,
I am unable to pair my motion controller to my DJI FVP as well. Please advise.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd
lvl.1

United States

Youprint Posted at 2022-10-7 03:50
thanks for the reply
unfortunatly it didn't help, but i noticed something, i don't have the ability to downgrade the firmware on the controller, but i can downgrade the drone or the googles on the DJI Assistant app

Me too. Dji fpv drone. Dji goggles v2. Trying to connect dji motion controller 2. Not working on two different systems. Same deal. Both systems work with motion1 controller and not at all with motion2 controllers.
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-10-7 17:10
Hi, there.

[Image]

Will you guys help me get this set up.? And if you won't help me get it set up, will you buy back my remote controller2 since I'll have no use for it.
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd Posted at 8-17 11:29
Me too. Dji fpv drone. Dji goggles v2. Trying to connect dji motion controller 2. Not working on two different systems. Same deal. Both systems work with motion1 controller and not at all with motion2 controllers.

Hi, djiuser_EeLyGbcWdFgd. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if the model of the RC that you have is DJI RC Motion 2? If yes, please note that the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with DJI FPV drone.
2023-8-19
Use props
chemx
New

Mexico

Hello Avata people, I had the same issue, in my case the motion controller wasn't able to connect to my cellphone (android) or the iPad so I needed it to download the "DJI Assistant 2 para la Serie DJI FP"
for my Mac Mini, upgraded the controller then I was able to connect with the goggles and the drone. I hope this can help. cheers!

https://www.dji.com/mx/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series
2023-12-6
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Youprint Posted at 2022-10-8 02:16
Of course i tried !
The googles and the drone are paired.
My only pb is with the motion controller. it looks to work, i can update it via DJI assistant, when i press 5s on the pairing button it's beeping so it looks like that it is working. But the drone and the googles don't want to pair with it.

Did you update Assistant 2 to the latest version?
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

chemx Posted at 12-6 10:25
Hello Avata people, I had the same issue, in my case the motion controller wasn't able to connect to my cellphone (android) or the iPad so I needed it to download the "DJI Assistant 2 para la Serie DJI FP"
for my Mac Mini, upgraded the controller then I was able to connect with the goggles and the drone. I hope this can help. cheers!

Thank you for sharing your fix. This will surely help other users who will encounter the same issue. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules