Where can I find my flight logs after uploading to DJI?
6304 7 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R3SKT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537710 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, once you've synced your account and your flight log data is sitting with DJI on their cloud, where can you find a link to access your data? I've searched all over and have not been able to find anything?

Thanks in advance.

2022-10-7
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Your Flightrecords are always on your mobile device or RC or RC pro, sync to DJI server is only copy to...

For Android logs are found in >  //Android/data/dji.go.v5/flightrecord

cheers
JJB
2022-10-7
Use props
R3SKT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537710 ft
United Kingdom

OK, understood, hence why you'd need to use a service like Airdata to review them online - cheers for the information!
2022-10-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Personally,  for processing logs, I prefer https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/ to Airdata but there is some info that Airdata can get that PH can not (from memory with post Fly app ver1.2 logs, battery charge count and distance flown) so I use Airdata to get that info and then PH to convert the logs to csv s. The PH CSV is much more extensive than the Airdata csv.
More to the point, drone and control app/control-app-version depending, you may be able to read the logs with CsvView installed on a windows computer without uploading the logs to the net. see https://datfile.net/CsvView/downloads.html
If you have only the Mini 3 then you will have to use on online service to process the logs but from memory CsvView can then handle the PH csv.

2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the statement of JJB on post #2. In addition, if you are using an iOS device, please refer to the information below to export your flight records.

1. Open a Finder window.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer with a USB cable.
3. Select your device in the Finder. if your computer doesn't recognize your device, please contact Apple Support)
4. Click the Files tab to see a list of apps that can share files. Choose DJI Fly.
5. Click the triangle next to DJI Fly icon to see the files that you can share.
6. Select ”FlightRecords” and drag the files to a folder on your computer. The Finder copies the files to your computer.

Hope this helps. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-7
Use props
iflycams
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372661 ft
United States

Are these files stored on the RC Controller internal memory, the SD card in the controller, the SD card in the Mini 3 Pro, or ???
2022-10-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

iflycams Posted at 10-7 22:20
Are these files stored on the RC Controller internal memory, the SD card in the controller, the SD card in the Mini 3 Pro, or ???

You might find https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... 27069/#post-1457395
useful, though it might now be outdated.
2022-10-7
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

iflycams Posted at 10-7 22:20
Are these files stored on the RC Controller internal memory, the SD card in the controller, the SD card in the Mini 3 Pro, or ???

Flightlogs are stored on the RC internal memory.
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules