DJI Assistant 2 will not update or connect to Mavic 2 Pro
579 2 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nl215
New

United States

Hello,
My Mavic 2 Pro recently notified me to connect to DJI Assistant to recalibrate the sensors after refusing to descend faster than ~.5mph.
When I run DJI A2 on my mac (11.6.8 OS) and then plug in my drone, it prompts me to start an update that seems to be for DJI A2.
After installation and entering my password into terminal, restarting my mac results in nothing.
I restart DJI A2, plug the drone in, and the loop repeats itself.
DJI A2 doesn't change from V2.0.14, and from searching around there doesn't seem to be any update after that.
I cannot do anything on DJI A2 with the drone plugged in without this update prompt appearing so I cannot recalibrate my drone.

2022-10-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I haven't tried using the assistant 2 on a Mac with any drone but the immediate thought that comes to mind is, are you using the correct Assistant 2 ? There are many versions, I can't remember the one needed for the M2P but it's easy enough for you to google it.
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your Mac and kindly please reinstall the version using the link below then check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules