Manual horizon calibration RS 3?
3437 6 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay Jay Joe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is there a way to manually calibrate horizon on RS3 like on RS2? Mine is a degree out using the automatic horizon calibration. It correctly levels the horiozon during the process, then as it says 'complete' it dumps it back off a degree or two . . . any suggestions welcome.
2022-10-7
Use props
fansf3d7a43d
lvl.1
United States

mine as well. Are you on a sony?
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what camera are you using? Can you please provide us with a short video sample during and after the calibration for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-7
Use props
Jay Jay Joe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-7 20:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what camera are you using? Can you please provide us with a short video sample during and after the calibration for us to check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I’m using a Sony FX3. Here is a video of the horizon calibration - https://youtube.com/shorts/hcTSKgyZNpk?feature=share
2022-10-7
Use props
fansa7f8df86
New

United States

Same problem for me with calibration being slightly off on the axis for the fx3. Even after I did the horizontal calibration. Happy to provide a video but can’t post a link here. However, I added +0.1 of manual Horizontal Calibration and that did it for me. Under Settings > Horiz Calibration > Tune Manually  
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_LpxTUcNO3avx
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

Jay Jay Joe Posted at 2022-10-7 22:56
Thanks for the reply. I’m using a Sony FX3. Here is a video of the horizon calibration - https://youtube.com/shorts/hcTSKgyZNpk?feature=share

I have same problem in the RS3 Pro! The DJI have warranty the new gimbal body (the first gimbal have the perfect balance but when tilt up or use it for paning, after some minutes it not in the balance)  for me but it still have the issue? Is it issued by the firmware because when use Horizon Calibration function, it take exactly level in balance but when it finished, it return the issue by 1-1.2 degree without level balance! Do DJI have solutions for this, because i need the gimbal for my work but every time returned it for warranty, it take 2-3 weeks, i can't wait!
This is the picture of my issue on my RS3 Pro!

2023-3-23
Use props
fans8142d77b
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem with my sony a7iv. My horizon is also a degree off. I had to put a small sim card in between the camera and the metal mount to offset this difference
17130193146433943181758626593451.jpg
4-13 06:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules