3089 13 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119980 ft
Spain

Hello,

I just received a replacement for my lost Avata and now I cannot activate it. I binded it with the motion controller and the googles but it still doesn't activate.
Here I add a photo with the error code:
IMG_9294.jpg

I contacted the customer service and they answered with the default instructions on how to activate the product... if they have read my emails they would have understood that the issue it's not on how to activate the product since I reached already the step when I only have to press a button to activate it.

This is really frustrating. How can a replacement product come without instructions on how to activate it after loosing the previous one? Or how this new device can be desabled from activation? after all this wait now I will have to wait for another replacement?

This is really frustrating.

2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us the serial number of the unit via PM so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-7
Use props
djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6
lvl.1
Spain

Hello. I sent it already.
Waiting for your answer.

Thank you!
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6 Posted at 10-8 01:34
Hello. I sent it already.
Waiting for your answer.

Thank you. Kindly please refer to the conversation via PM. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-8
Use props
djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6
lvl.1
Spain

I followed all the instructions that you sent me, I tried all kind of combinations of binding the motion controller with the goggles and the dron. I refreshed the devices in the DJI Assistant, found few bugs on the software, unbinded the drone from my account and binded it again. It still does not activate. To be honest, I feel I am working as the support service of a product that I bought...

I don't know how a forbidden activation error can be on my end. Something is happening with the association of the device to my account, maybe some information of the previous drone that I lost is still associated to my account and it's creating problems with the information of this replaced drone. Or maybe you gave me a used drone that is blocked because it still belongs to a previous user...

I really don't know what is happening but what I surely know is that I paid a proper amount of money for a product that after few flights, suddenly disconnected from my goggles and motion controller and crashed into the rocks of a mountain. I appreciate that you gave me a replacement but it doesn't work and I feel that I payed money for a product that I am going to be enjoying very rarely. Only between all those long and negative experiences of technical issues, long waiting periods for returning drones and getting new ones...

I really appreciate your work but I already see too many issues that shouldn't be present for a product of such price.

Best regards
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6 Posted at 10-9 11:14
I followed all the instructions that you sent me, I tried all kind of combinations of binding the motion controller with the goggles and the dron. I refreshed the devices in the DJI Assistant, found few bugs on the software, unbinded the drone from my account and binded it again. It still does not activate. To be honest, I feel I am working as the support service of a product that I bought...

I don't know how a forbidden activation error can be on my end. Something is happening with the association of the device to my account, maybe some information of the previous drone that I lost is still associated to my account and it's creating problems with the information of this replaced drone. Or maybe you gave me a used drone that is blocked because it still belongs to a previous user...

Hi there, deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have checked the email and asked the corresponding team to help, could you please now try to activate the drone again and see if everything goes smoothly?
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6
lvl.1
Spain

Hello Susan,

I just checked and this time I was able to activate the drone. It looks that the problem is solved, so thank you very much for your work and assistance.

Best regards!
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gxkE4h2eSTq6 Posted at 10-12 01:21
Hello Susan,

I just checked and this time I was able to activate the drone. It looks that the problem is solved, so thank you very much for your work and assistance.

Thank you for your confirmation, apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Happy and safe flying.
2022-10-15
Use props
Abe1991
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 10-11 23:55
Hi there, deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have checked the email and asked the corresponding team to help, could you please now try to activate the drone again and see if everything goes smoothly?

Can you please help too?
Screenshot_20221208_142642.jpg
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Abe1991 Posted at 12-8 11:54
Can you please help too?

Hi there, we replied to you in the other post. Kindly check. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=280824
2022-12-8
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you file a Fly Away case? If so that is the reason you can't bind it.
2022-12-9
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you file a Fly Away case? If so that is the reason you can't bind it.
2022-12-9
Use props
fans6543425d
New
Flight distance : 922093 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-10-15 04:08
Thank you for your confirmation, apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Happy and safe flying.

Hi, I am experiencing the same exact problem.
Just received them and when using the app received same message.

SN: 4JEBL9C0A101S6
2-16 20:11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6543425d Posted at 2-16 20:11
Hi, I am experiencing the same exact problem.
Just received them and when using the app received same message.

Sorry for the issue. May I know where did you place the order? If you purchase it from the reseller, you may contact the reseller for an exchange or refund. Thank you for your understanding.
2-17 04:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules