Active track not working
1322 1 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MOVEAlgarve
New

Portugal

Hi all I am having a real issue with gimbals! Bought the Zhiyun Smooth 5 and it kept flipping when filming so now have the OM 5 and still having issues.

I have an iphone 14 pro and trying to use active track for filming real estate and it has only worked once. Could the magnetic ring on my phone case be causing a problem? I select the item to track, start to walk in an arc around it and the gimbal is not tracking whatsoever.

I am also having major issues with stabilisation and finding handheld is smoother than when using the gimbal, so wondering right now what the point of the gimbal is. I've watched countless videos and tried various settings, tried also Filmic Pro, IS on, IS off, doing the dodgy walk...nothing is getting the results I'm looking for or seeing on other people's videos.

What can I be doing wrong?
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your DJI OM5 with a different mobile device for us to check if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules