1577 55 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

we can do this one step at a time, post a screen shot of your applications folder; should look like this:

2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to connect via the DJI Assistant 2 software on your MAC? May I please know what Mac version are you at right now? Once you managed to connect with the software, kindly please update/refresh all the components via the software then check if you can now connect. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-8
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
Flight distance : 410 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-8 21:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to connect via the DJI Assistant 2 software on your MAC? May I please know what Mac version are you at right now? Once you managed to connect with the software, kindly please update/refresh all the components via the software then check if you can now connect. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Im using  a MacBook Pro  OS 12.6, but if you had been paying attention in this thread you would know I haven't been able to install DJI assistant.  If this doesn't get resolved soon Im getting my money back.
2022-10-9
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-8 18:56
we can do this one step at a time, post a screen shot of your applications folder; should look like this:

[view_image]

And here is my applications folder deep in the MBP hard drive. You'll note nothing DJI.

2022-10-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

look like dji is here to provide you with further assistance so will let them give it a try
2022-10-9
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
United States

The Saint Posted at 10-9 08:14
look like dji is here to provide you with further assistance so will let them give it a try

Yeah they are so accessible and prompt, Im sure it will be solved in a month or two. One email every 24 hours is not gonna make it happen, they need to do much better than that.
2022-10-9
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-8 21:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to connect via the DJI Assistant 2 software on your MAC? May I please know what Mac version are you at right now? Once you managed to connect with the software, kindly please update/refresh all the components via the software then check if you can now connect. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Assistant on my phone. Goggles USB C to phone, power attached. Power on, app opened, searching...never identifies goggles
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dmuldrewswbell.net Posted at 10-9 07:55
Im using  a MacBook Pro  OS 12.6, but if you had been paying attention in this thread you would know I haven't been able to install DJI assistant.  If this doesn't get resolved soon Im getting my money back.

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to use a different computer like Windows then try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for you to connect your components and update/refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-10
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 02:33
We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to use a different computer like Windows then try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for you to connect your components and update/refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

If I had a Windows computer I would have already done that. Give me an RMA and a  shipping address and I’ll return it  I don’t want another unit. Please credit the charge for the unit and the DJI care refresh to the CC I used for this purchase.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dmuldrewswbell.net Posted at 10-10 06:01
If I had a Windows computer I would have already done that. Give me an RMA and a  shipping address and I’ll return it  I don’t want another unit. Please credit the charge for the unit and the DJI care refresh to the CC I used for this purchase.

We totally understand your request and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. You may contact directly our team at https://www.dji.com/support for them to setup a ticket case for you. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
2022-10-11
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

MAF178 Posted at 10-8 10:27
Come to Missouri for your stuff?  Wahaha

The poet Says

you are not helping, so please scroll on if you cant help.
2022-10-11
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Cauffy Posted at 10-11 04:53
you are not helping, so please scroll on if you cant help.

Cauffy are you talking to me ?
quit acting like a homeless at the pier seeking for borrowing ice cream.

2022-10-11
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 02:33
We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to use a different computer like Windows then try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for you to connect your components and update/refresh the firmware. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

I dont want a repair or replacement. I want a complete refund of the money I spent on the drone, the Fly more kit and the DJI care.

Ive struggled with this thing for hours and put up with being harassed on your forum. You have contributed 3 posts in 3 days. Time for DJI to step up and do the right thing.
2022-10-11
Use props
dmuldrewswbell.net
lvl.2
United States

What is DJI going to do to fix this. My bank has already returned the money to my account. Its time DJI stopped hiding and stepped forward to fix this. Tho I suspect you must first get permission from your handlers. Act like men not the servent to government that you all are.
2022-10-12
Use props
Cauffy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36752 ft
United Kingdom

MAF178 Posted at 10-11 14:50
Cauffy are you talking to me ?
quit acting like a homeless at the pier seeking for borrowing ice cream.

i want what your smoking
2022-10-13
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Cauffy Posted at 10-13 01:51
i want what your smoking

Missouri was not worth your 2 cents Wahaha.

2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules