Phantom 3 RC Signal Lost
564 6 2022-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb0149a65
lvl.2
Flight distance : 764590 ft
United States

My Phantom 3 has suddenly developed the RC Signal Lost error message.  I have tried all the "fixes" I've found online and nothing works.  If anybody knows what can be done about this I would greatly appreciate the help because my drone is unflyable.  Thanks.
2022-10-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-9
Use props
Outflyin
lvl.2
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-9 00:51
Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!

Thanks!  I wasn't sure where to put it.  I've used a lot of forums but this one is well, unusual.
2022-10-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Outflyin Posted at 10-9 06:34
Thanks!  I wasn't sure where to put it.  I've used a lot of forums but this one is well, unusual.

Yeah, you can say that again!
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we pleas know before having this issue did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-10-10
Use props
Outflyin
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-10 22:59
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we pleas know before having this issue did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

This drone has never had a hard landing or crash.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Outflyin Posted at 10-11 07:32
This drone has never had a hard landing or crash.

Hi there Outflyin. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Since we are still having this issue. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance on this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules