Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mic charging case led not working
3281 5 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LQTCWBY1DwX7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 874255 ft
Poland

I just bought DJI Mic. I connected it to charge right after getting it out of the box. Unfortunately only first three leds were blinking when charging, even at the final stage when the rhythm of the blinking should indicate that the fourth led should also light up. When it stopped charging and I checked charge level also only first three leds were lit. After using it for couple hours and charging transmitters and the receiver in the case, I tried to charge the case one more time, and the problem was exactly the same. Only first 3 leds light up.
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the charging case on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours then check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please take a short video and upload it on Youtube or Google drive and send the link to us. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-8
Use props
djiuser_LQTCWBY1DwX7
lvl.1
Poland

Notice how the sequence of the blinking changes when it is at the final stage of charging. I recorded a video as you asked. https://youtu.be/McQGyN2oL1w
2022-10-9
Use props
frizbeee
New
Flight distance : 12556 ft
Thailand

Same problem, exactly the same as shown on video. Today, on next day when I noticed that, my case fully discharged, only one led on the case. I connected to charge and one led keep blinking. This is relatively new mic, couple months old.
2023-2-5
Use props
frizbeee
New
Flight distance : 12556 ft
Thailand

Shoot, I knew I should bought an established popular brand that specializes in microphones, I thought dji made it more convenient with charging case. Now I'm afraid mics battery will not last long.
2023-2-5
Use props
Paweł Baran
lvl.1
Poland

I returned it to the shop, and they sent it to DJI. After 2-3 weeks they gave me whole brand new set, but unfortunetly the older edition, from first months of productions when cable was different and firmware was older, but now everything works at least
2023-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules