829 13 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well my Adventure Combo has arrived. I cancelled my Original Purchase through Amazon cos they promissed delivery on the 4th October then all it said was 'We will email you when delivery will be' That was no good as going away and wanted to use it.
Reordered through Heliguy in the UK and it arrived today.

Here is a little video of my unboxing and initial use. Bear in mind I had no idea what I was doing in the first shots but I am very pleased with it particularly the method to get the video onto your phone which was very important to me

Activation and set up was very easy and all went well. Now off to buy a case. That will come from Amazon lol

2022-10-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice unboxing.    Are you planning to use an external mic with it?
2022-10-8
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-8 04:44
Nice unboxing.    Are you planning to use an external mic with it?

The reason I got this was for my little You Tube channel. When I film I like it to be as simple as possible and I previously used an Iphone 8. While External mics are good they are another piece of kit to be with you and to be lost or dropped. I am therefore hoping the internal mics will be ok. I also use it while boating and more kit in that situation is never practical. I am more about the 'Story' than the Quality.

So simple answer is probably No
2022-10-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 10-8 05:00
The reason I got this was for my little You Tube channel. When I film I like it to be as simple as possible and I previously used an Iphone 8. While External mics are good they are another piece of kit to be with you and to be lost or dropped. I am therefore hoping the internal mics will be ok. I also use it while boating and more kit in that situation is never practical. I am more about the 'Story' than the Quality.

So simple answer is probably No

KIS.jpg
2022-10-8
Use props
johansenfoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I watched  your video and I hope you will be happy with it.
2022-10-8
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johansenfoto Posted at 10-8 06:18
I watched  your video and I hope you will be happy with it.

Many thanks
2022-10-8
Use props
osmonauta
lvl.4
Hungary

---DELETED---
2022-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congrats. Looks good!
2022-10-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks good,   although I waiting to see what the pocket 3 has before I pull the trigger on one.  
2022-10-9
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The onboard audio is Ok unless it is windy then a lavalier ideally with furry muff on would be indispensable if you talk to camera.
I can vouch for this one as working plugged straight into Action 3 and reasonably good quality though I found it needed gain between 15db and 20db
Note there are two versions one more directional which is somewhat unusual in lav mic.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0963DLZCH
2022-10-9
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 10-9 06:41
Looks good,   although I waiting to see what the pocket 3 has before I pull the trigger on one.

The issue with the pocket I find is they are a pain to put down etc between shots. If you leave them in the gimbal goes mad switching on and off is a pain. These were the main reason I got this one
2022-10-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 10-9 21:53
The issue with the pocket I find is they are a pain to put down etc between shots. If you leave them in the gimbal goes mad switching on and off is a pain. These were the main reason I got this one

Do you mean if you play it down without turning it off the gimbal goes silly.
2022-10-9
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 10-9 23:40
Do you mean if you play it down without turning it off the gimbal goes silly.

Yes that sort of thing so you either have to hold it all the time upwards of keep switching on and off.... For what and how I film this is very impractical
2022-10-10
Use props
Bazzafox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20551 ft
United Kingdom

What case did you buy?
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules