Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What the?
615 5 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1190512 ft
United Kingdom

Under the care refresh program I sent my done back to DJI In the Netherlands for repair.

I was given the option of repair or a new drone, so I chose the new drone option.

I was then given a UPS tacking number that the drone was being sent back to me.

However, when I checked the tracking number this morning It says signed for by someone called, Rodney, Inthe Netherlands!

But I'm In the UK - tried to ring DJI, but sometimes itrings one, sometimes 4 times then seems like someone hangs up.

Can anyone suggest what might be going on?

cheers
Matt

2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the phone number you call? We will make further checks and try our best to help you out.
2022-10-8
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 10-8 04:44
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us the phone number you call? We will make further checks and try our best to help you out.

0207 660 3037
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your information. We noticed that our team is working on investigating your case. We have also forwarded your feedback to our team. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out and keep you updated.
2022-10-8
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 10-8 04:50
Thank you for your information. We noticed that our team is working on investigating your case. We have also forwarded your feedback to our team. Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out and keep you updated.

I have already paid the £49 and was told I was being sent a replacement and was also given
a tracking number....how  come It was sent to the country it's already In, Instead of my address In the UK?

Matt
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Staffydog33 Posted at 10-8 05:01
I have already paid the £49 and was told I was being sent a replacement and was also given
a tracking number....how  come It was sent to the country it's already In, Instead of my address In the UK?

We understand your feelings and concerns and our team is handling your case ASAP. Please rest assured.
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules