Using DJI Credit for out-of-stock items with in-stock reminders
903 7 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Hello!

After collecting points for a while and changing them for credit, I thought I would spend the credit for getting some accessories for my Pocket 2. However, when I went to the DJI Store to see the accessories, I was in for a not-so-nice surprise: Almost all of the accessories I thought of getting seem to be out of stock, or not even mentioned on the store site anymore! (The accessories I thought of getting are the Waterproof Case for the Pocket 2, Osmo Pocket Extension rod and the Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel.) The only thing that I am interested in, is still available and I haven't got myself already are the Osmo Pocket Anti-Fog Inserts, and it seems a bit excessive to use all of the bit over 60 euros just for those.

I find this a bit alarming, as much of my DJI Credit is going to expire on December this year and I have no idea if and when these items will be available on the DJI Store again. I would like to be able to use the credit before the expiration so my savings would not be in vain. Therefore, I would like to ask if there was a way of kind of 'pre-order' and pay these items beforehand and then get them delivered as they come back in stock. If there is, how to do it?

I would also like to ask especially about the Controller Wheel, as it doesn't seem to be available in the DJI Store anymore. Has it completely left the production, or will it be again available at a later date?

Thanks already for your replies, I would really appreciate to know how to utilize the credits I have earned so far!

2022-10-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I could also consider the Charging case for the Pocket 2, but that seems to be out of stock too
2022-10-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems like they are paring down the Pocket 2 accessory stock in anticipation of the rumored Pocket 3 release.  
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, HGDC84. We're sorry for any inconvenience and the feedback on your shopping experience. We'll let the team forward your pre-order inquiry about using DJI Credits. Thank you so much for your patience.        

https://store.dji.com/en/pages/dji-credit
2022-10-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-8 14:43
Seems like they are paring down the Pocket 2 accessory stock in anticipation of the rumored Pocket 3 release.

Could be. I wonder if the earlier accessories will be compatible at all or will it have all of their own. Just hoping I could utilize my credit to get some accessories for my Pocket 2...
2022-10-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 10-8 15:31
Hi there, HGDC84. We're sorry for any inconvenience and the feedback on your shopping experience. We'll let the team forward your pre-order inquiry about using DJI Credits. Thank you so much for your patience.        

https://store.dji.com/en/pages/dji-credit

Thanks, I'll await for your response and see if there will come up something I could get with the earned credits.
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 10-9 14:48
Thanks, I'll await for your response and see if there will come up something I could get with the earned credits.

No worries. I'll make sure to notify you once I have the information from the team. Thank you for understanding.
2022-10-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 10-9 14:48
Could be. I wonder if the earlier accessories will be compatible at all or will it have all of their own. Just hoping I could utilize my credit to get some accessories for my Pocket 2...

Yeah, compatibility is always a question as DJI upgrades.  I do remember that not all OP accessories worked with the OP2 but most did.  I'm anxious to see what features the Pocket 3 will bring.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules