recording aircraft view failed ??
1487 2 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ukfire8
lvl.1

United States

I am about to return this drone. I got the Avata the other day, I started with DJI with the mini 2 which is a great user friendly drone. However I cant say the same for the Avata as of now.'

I continue to get errors for motion cameras. I have restarted the system and re downloaded everything.

Next figuring out how to get video off of the drone and now the recording aircrafts view has failed.

I am able to get the video out of the goggles but it has all of the tool bar and stuff on there.

Someone help or its going back
2022-10-8
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

My first flights I thought that recording had failed. I had put a card in the SD card slot and after, no flights. Then I noticed there was an option for internal storage. When I plugged the Avata's USB in to my computer it mounted the internal storage as a drive and all my flights were there.
The default storage is the internal storage. You need to change that to external storage.
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you have an SD card inserted into the drone itself? In addition, kindly please connect all your components via the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. You may download the software using the link below.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules