United States

2022-10-8
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hand launch/land all of my DJI drones about 90% of the time.  Its so crazy easy that its weird that so many people make a big deal of it or make it complicated.  I appreciate that you kept it short, sweet, and to the point.  Just a bit of constructive criticism if I may... it would have been even more effective if you had kept your hand and the drone in the view of the camera.
2022-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice vid.
2022-10-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-10-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Short and right to the point.    Nice job.
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. Just a reminder that it DJI does not recommended hand catching your DJI Mavic 3 or any DJI Drone for safety purposes. Please do not stop the drone by hand, it could be dangerous and please land the DJI Done and stop the motors by sticks, or use the auto landing function if possible. Thank you for your kind understanding and have a nice day.
2022-10-9
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

It's the easiest thing to do and You said that just fine and fast too. Nice work
2022-10-9
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 10-8 12:30
I hand launch/land all of my DJI drones about 90% of the time.  Its so crazy easy that its weird that so many people make a big deal of it or make it complicated.  I appreciate that you kept it short, sweet, and to the point.  Just a bit of constructive criticism if I may... it would have been even more effective if you had kept your hand and the drone in the view of the camera.

Easy doesn't mean safe and I don't want to have to legally be required to file an NTSB and FAA report since I'm flying under Part 107 because I know I'm an idiot and will touch those props.
2022-10-12
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 10-12 08:11
Easy doesn't mean safe and I don't want to have to legally be required to file an NTSB and FAA report since I'm flying under Part 107 because I know I'm an idiot and will touch those props.

Super easy and very safe if you aren’t shoving your hand at it.  But you do whatever is best for you and I’ll do the same. Cheers.
2022-10-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is easy in calm air:  
2022-10-12
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like a disaster waiting to happen to me, plus when your remote hits the concrete while you are messing trying to hit take off, but as you say everyone to there own.
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules