709 4 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaGickXx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549656 ft

France

Hi,
DJI GO 4 warn me to calibrate sensors, so I plugged my Mavic 2 Pro on the PC and launched DJI Assistant 2 FOR MAVIC.
It asked for update but updated to the Consumer Drone Series version ... which is not compatible with Mavic 2 Pro : the calibration process never starts.
I've uninstalled and reinstall the whole thing 8 times without success.
I also tried to install on the Consumer Drone Series version on another machine, and it doesn't work neither.

It's not a display resolution problem because I didn't change anything to my hardware and I've used the calibration tool many times on the same computer.
I also tried using different monitors.

Where and how can we calibrate our product to fly safely and arm nobody ?
Please, it's critical !

2022-10-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From memory I used the 'for mavic' version but I am on a MacBook at the moment and used a windows machine for the calibration so I can not check at the moment. I would suggest you try to download and instal the "for Mavic " version and then switch off your connection to the internet etc. once it is installed and try the calibration.
It will be a bummer if we can no longer do a sensor calibration.
2022-10-8
Use props
DaGickXx
lvl.2

France

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 10-8 13:29
From memory I used the 'for mavic' version but I am on a MacBook at the moment and used a windows machine for the calibration so I can not check at the moment. I would suggest you try to download and instal the "for Mavic " version and then switch off your connection to the internet etc. once it is installed and try the calibration.
It will be a bummer if we can no longer do a sensor calibration.

Hi, as I wrote, I already use the "for Mavic" version
2022-10-8
Use props
DaGickXx
lvl.2

France

Please DJI answer to my question and find a solution
I know it's sunday, but, as professionals, we have no day off when you deal with important clients !
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to install again the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic on your PC once fully installed, kindly please turn off the internet connection and then perform the calibration to see if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please provide us a short video showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Lastly, may I please ask if you are having a sensor error message on the DJI Go 4 app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules