Night flying air 2s
632 3 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

Would like to try and fly my air 2s but a little worried about rth and video setting, any suggestions?
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Walt Air 2s. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. I hope that you could get the best suggestion from our fellow DJI Pilots here about the best settings for the night flying. Just a friendly reminder that if you are flying your DJI Drone  at the night, kindly please make sure that the DJI Drone is within your line of sight to avoid any unwanted incident and issues. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-10-10
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-10 03:52
Hello there Walt Air 2s. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. I hope that you could get the best suggestion from our fellow DJI Pilots here about the best settings for the night flying. Just a friendly reminder that if you are flying your DJI Drone  at the night, kindly please make sure that the DJI Drone is within your line of sight to avoid any unwanted incident and issues. Thank you and fly safe always.

No problem
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Walt Air 2s. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules