714 3 2022-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a P4 Pro v2 with the normal remote for tablets, but I’m thinking of purchasing the Plus remote so I can have HDMI capability. I know the video feed is 1080, but can anyone confirm if it can output that feed vie HDMI at 60fps or if it’s only 30fps, etc? A client is asking if I have 1080@60fps capability for live streaming, so I’d like to give them the correct answer before I go spending $500+ on another remote.

7D5B3E78-85F3-44BD-BE5D-770C497DD8CA.png
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The HDMI resolution of the Phantom 4 Pro+/Phantom 4 Pro V2.0+ depends on the output device. You can set resolution settings in the remote controller with the screen. The maximum and minimum resolutions are shown in the picture above. In addition, the HDMI module for the Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with the Phantom 4 and the maximum resolution is 720p.

2022-10-9
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 20:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The HDMI resolution of the Phantom 4 Pro+/Phantom 4 Pro V2.0+ depends on the output device. You can set resolution settings in the remote controller with the screen. The maximum and minimum resolutions are shown in the picture above. In addition, the HDMI module for the Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with the Phantom 4 and the maximum resolution is 720p.

[view_image]

Great, thanks! I have been using the HDMI module for live streaming since my Phantom 3 days, but I was very sad to hear that the same module is not compatible with the v2.0, so that’s why I may be making the decision to upgrade to the remote with the built in screen vs using my iPad mini 6. I believe the 1st gen smart remote is also compatible with the v2.0 as well as most of the Mavic series, but it doesn’t have a switch for ATTI mode, so that’s another reason why I may decide to go with the + remote instead.
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mr Smith Posted at 10-9 21:14
Great, thanks! I have been using the HDMI module for live streaming since my Phantom 3 days, but I was very sad to hear that the same module is not compatible with the v2.0, so that’s why I may be making the decision to upgrade to the remote with the built in screen vs using my iPad mini 6. I believe the 1st gen smart remote is also compatible with the v2.0 as well as most of the Mavic series, but it doesn’t have a switch for ATTI mode, so that’s another reason why I may decide to go with the + remote instead.

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules