902 10 2022-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hardred
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1087359 ft
Netherlands

Hi all,

I have a mini 3 pro with a prop screw that wont come off no matter what I do.
Now, I submitted a repair request and I live in the netherlands, and I got 2 addresses.
One in Nuth, Netherlands and one in Köln, Germany(shipping label).

Isn't it a bit weird that it gets send to germany eventho there is a center in my own country?

Might be worth mentioning: I have care refresh

For the mods: CAS-10754709-D7J6V1
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we noticed that the shipping label has been sent to you. You just need to send back the drone via the shipping label provided.
2022-10-9
Use props
Hardred
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-9 05:29
Hi there, we noticed that the shipping label has been sent to you. You just need to send back the drone via the shipping label provided.

Yeah but is it correct that when I live in the netherlands, where there is 2 service centers(Barendrecht and Nuth), it gets sent to germany? I mean I will send it for sure, but just wanna make sure it is the correct one
Also do you happen to know if it gets replaced under warranty if a screw from a prop is not able to be screwed out?(Its stuck completely while all other screws were out within a second)
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hardred Posted at 10-9 06:03
Yeah but is it correct that when I live in the netherlands, where there is 2 service centers(Barendrecht and Nuth), it gets sent to germany? I mean I will send it for sure, but just wanna make sure it is the correct one
Also do you happen to know if it gets replaced under warranty if a screw from a prop is not able to be screwed out?(Its stuck completely while all other screws were out within a second)

Sorry for the late reply. According to the case you submitted, your drone will be sent to the Netherlands via the shipping label for repair.
2022-10-11
Use props
Hardred
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-11 03:58
Sorry for the late reply. According to the case you submitted, your drone will be sent to the Netherlands via the shipping label for repair.

Hey!
Hmm not on the label I got. That label says its going to Köln)..
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hardred Posted at 10-11 04:02
Hey!
Hmm not on the label I got. That label says its going to Köln)..

The shipping address is our warehouse in Netherlands, but the parcels will be transferred at this Germany address first, so it shows like that.
2022-10-13
Use props
Hardred
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 04:50
The shipping address is our warehouse in Netherlands, but the parcels will be transferred at this Germany address first, so it shows like that.
Do you have any idea how long the shipping takes from the netherlands to germany, because it has been 6 days since I sent it and it now only has the status "transport to germany" for a full 2 days after sitting in a depot for 4 days while I need this drone back ASAP. Shipping should've only taken 3 days according to the transport company and they keep referring me to DJI.
I receive packages from poland faster than this and to be honest it is ridiculous I get a shipping label to germany while it could've just gone to one out of 2 dutch repair centers, one of which is barely 30km's away from where I live
2022-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hardred Posted at 10-15 01:40
Do you have any idea how long the shipping takes from the netherlands to germany, because it has been 6 days since I sent it and it now only has the status "transport to germany" for a full 2 days after sitting in a depot for 4 days while I need this drone back ASAP. Shipping should've only taken 3 days according to the transport company and they keep referring me to DJI.
I receive packages from poland faster than this and to be honest it is ridiculous I get a shipping label to germany while it could've just gone to one out of 2 dutch repair centers, one of which is barely 30km's away from where I live

We are sorry to know about this. Due to the weekend, there may be some delay in the tracking update. But we will confirm this issue with the corresponding team. And we will also ask our repair center to accelerate the process after receiving the package. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2022-10-16
Use props
Hardred
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-16 00:04
We are sorry to know about this. Due to the weekend, there may be some delay in the tracking update. But we will confirm this issue with the corresponding team. And we will also ask our repair center to accelerate the process after receiving the package. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

I just got my drone back and it misses the ******* gimbal protector I sent it with.
After losing my drone for 4 weeks, how can DJI screw up so bad.
So how are we gonna solve this, either you guys send me another gimbal protector, or I will purchase one from your store and block the credit on my creditcard after you send it.
This is ridiculous. First a screw up on the delivery, then a screw up upon sending it back and now a screw up by not sending me everything back I sent, this is straight up theft and incompetence
2022-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hardred Posted at 10-28 07:47
I just got my drone back and it misses the ******* gimbal protector I sent it with.
So how are we gonna solve this, either you guys send me another gimbal protector, or I will purchase one from your store and block the credit on my creditcard after you send it.

We are sorry to know about this issue. We will confirm this with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hardred Posted at 10-28 07:47
So how are we gonna solve this, either you guys send me another gimbal protector, or I will purchase one from your store and block the credit on my creditcard after you send it.

Hi Hardred, I sent you a PM regarding this issue, please have a look.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules