1108 5 2022-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

Has anyone else seen this?
In my account I have three drones: the Spark I used to own, and the two I own now - Mavic 2 Pro and Mini 3 Pro.
All my devices are linked to the same DJI account. My DJI Go 4 and DJI Fly apps are updated to the latest versions on all devices.
As it turns out, after syncing on all my devices - my flight record on DJI Fly doesn't sync my flights on the Spark. My flight record on DJI Go 4 doesn't sync my flights on the Mini 3 Pro.
Only the Mavic 2 Pro records are recognized by both apps.
I would expect that at least the flight records would have compatibility across all devices and apps. They are just cloud records. Doesn't seem too complicated.

2022-10-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep. I have the same happening with my drones.
2022-10-9
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Israel

So DJI, what are you going to do about it?
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The flight record calculation logic for this information refers to the logic for the number of flight records, flight time, and mileage. DJI FLY APP cannot view individual flight records of the DJI GO/GO4.

1. DJI Fly and DJI GO/DJI GO 4 Flight Record

(1) DJI Fly Flight Record Calculation Logic

The flight records of DJI Fly are the combination of all the current flight records saved on the server by the account:
DJI Fly flight record = The flight records that are sent to the server by the aircraft that uses DJI Fly + the flight records that are sent to the server by DJI GO/DJI GO 4

(2) DJI GO/DJI GO 4 Flight Record Calculation Logic

The total flight records of DJI GO/DJI GO 4 are the combination of the flight records that are generated and saved on the local device by the app. (That means no matter whether the flight records are synchronized to the server or not after the aircraft uses DJI GO/DJI GO 4, the flight records will be added)

(3) App Differences
Data sent to the server by DJI GO/DJI GO 4 can be transferred to DJI Fly, while the flight records that are synchronized to DJI Fly cannot be transferred to DJI GO/DJI GO 4.
Therefore, the number of flight records, flight time, and mileage of DJI GO/DJI GO 4 are different from that of DJI Fly.

In addition, for the same account, if the flight record data are different on Android and iOS devices, this is because the Android system and iOS system calculation and precision are different. We are trying to reduce the errors caused by algorithm differences. Also, flight records synced to the server by the DJI FLY APP are not available for download in DJI GO/DJI GO4. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 20:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The flight record calculation logic for this information refers to the logic for the number of flight records, flight time, and mileage. DJI FLY APP cannot view individual flight records of the DJI GO/GO4.

1. DJI Fly and DJI GO/DJI GO 4 Flight Record

Sorry, bad reply. totally not what I'm seeing.
1. In the DJI Fly app, the flights I made with my old DJI Spark are not recognized, so they are not summed up.
2. The individual flights I made using GO 4 are not listed in DJi Fly.

So obviously your reply does not match reality.

In addition, the flight record in DJI Fly has eliminated some information which GO 4 presents. Countries I have flown in, top speed, top altitude, top distance.
And to be honest, I don't understand why thee should be an issue at all. Those are just cloud info records. What is the problem to make them bakward- and forward-compatible? Your conduct on this doesn't make any sense.
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Israel

raising the issue again, as it still remains even after the latest updates.
I honestly don't see why this should be an issue. Why are there sync problems in my flight record between DJI go 4 and DJI fly? At least DJI fly should present my COMPLETE flight record.
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules