goggles 2 to Iphone
5829 4 2022-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_If7lzqJzh54Z
lvl.1

United States

I am wondering if it is possible to connect a iphone to the goggles 2 for someone to see what I am seeing in the goggles?  I have searched and not finding it.
Thanks in advance
K
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Connect the Goggles to the mobile device with the DJI Goggles 2 OTG cable and USB cable. Then launch the DJI Fly app on the mobile device to check the image transmission view (with OSD Information that cannot be removed). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_ab01awfuz7Ji
New

Netherlands

Will there be an update so we can finally use iPhone with the goggles 2?
2023-1-6
Use props
Zeitzentrale
lvl.1
Flight distance : 335049 ft
Switzerland

Hi there, what‘s an OTG-cable? I‘ve been trying the USB C to USB cable that came with other DJI devices and coupled it to the Apple adapter. However, the DJI Fly App doesn‘t recognize the Goggles. I‘ve tried the same procedure with 2 different iPads with the same negative result. Even following the connection guide doesn‘t work. Finally, I connected the Goggles to my Mac computer using DJI Assistant 2 (for consumer drones), but to no avail. Even DJI Assistant on my laptop doesn‘t recognize the device. Could it be there‘s something wrong with the Goggles‘ USB port? I'm talking about the Goggles 2 that came with my Avata. I'd love to use the DJI Virtual Flight with it, but can't connect.
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zeitzentrale Posted at 11-18 07:14
Hi there, what‘s an OTG-cable? I‘ve been trying the USB C to USB cable that came with other DJI devices and coupled it to the Apple adapter. However, the DJI Fly App doesn‘t recognize the Goggles. I‘ve tried the same procedure with 2 different iPads with the same negative result. Even following the connection guide doesn‘t work. Finally, I connected the Goggles to my Mac computer using DJI Assistant 2 (for consumer drones), but to no avail. Even DJI Assistant on my laptop doesn‘t recognize the device. Could it be there‘s something wrong with the Goggles‘ USB port? I'm talking about the Goggles 2 that came with my Avata. I'd love to use the DJI Virtual Flight with it, but can't connect.

Hello there. Sorry about the late response. This is what the OTG cable looks like;

It's normally included when buying the DJI Goggles 2.  Please ensure that the OTG cable is connected to the goggles, and the data cable is connected to the mobile phone properly. For Android mobile phones, we recommend using the DJI USB-C cable. For iOS system mobile phones, we recommend using the original cable. If the issue still persists please try replacing the cable. If possible, try replacing the OTG cable for cross-testing. Have a great day.
2023-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules