5527 42 2022-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck1026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, it seems that I made a big mistake trusting DJI. The action 3 was only out 10 months and never got gyroflow... Now it's been replaced in record time.

I bought 2 OA3's figuring out would get gyroflow...
Needless to say... Action 2 and Action 3 share internals. So where is it for oa3? No way will I buy oa4... Air 3... This loyal DJI guy is pretty mad.

2023-8-6
Use props
Chuck1026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 8-4 23:24
Stop trolling, gopro still haven't fixed all issues with their hero 8,9,10 and 11.

I relate to his frustration. I have 2 OA3 cameras less than a year old and no gyroflow... Action 2 has it and the guts are shared. It's very disappointing.
2023-8-6
Use props
Vojtech Papacek
lvl.2
Czechia

djiuser_8cNA6KkNxDa3 Posted at 8-4 22:55
Second dji product I bought and It doesn't get any support at least gopro, insta listens to their customers. Would be nice if dji could open source their core os for theirs old products so that comunity can do whater they want. I think next camera I'm going to buy insta rs.

Come on. Take a look at other companies and what they are doing! This'll seem minor compared to other manufacturers.

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see there was a second page. Pretty damn sad to see a company ditch-n-dump a pretty favored product, reminds me of nVidia ditching gamers in favor of AI cards. Hopefully there will still be some firmware updates to OA3. Sorry everyone (on DJI's behalf).

2023-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules