Does OM6 / Mimo app Support iPhone SE 2020?
2669 1 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
052studio
lvl.1

Taiwan

Hi,

I can't find iPhone SE 2020 version in the OM6's iPhone compatibility list, do OM6 and the Mimo app support iPhone SE 2020?

By the way, if I want to use OM6 with iPhone's built-in camera app, will OM6 hardware functions (like rotation) work well?

Thanks!
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 052studio. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( iPhone SE 2020 ) that you want to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 6 and on the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone SE 2020 will be able to work on the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo  application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 ( https://www.dji.com/uk/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility ). In addition, you may use the DJI Osmo Mobile 6 as stabilizer, which means you can use original camera without the DJI Mimo Application and use the DJI Osmo Mobile product to provide more stabilization. Thank you.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules