Setting distance for a Dronie
713 4 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimages
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96358 ft
United Kingdom

I have been searching for a way to change the distance that my Dronie moves away from me, I have found videos on YouTube that show me a column to the left of the QWuickShots bar, that has a selection of meters, but I can't find any way to get this column to appear.  I have tried clicking on the dronie symbol both above the start button, and on the quickshots column, as well as double tapping, but I just don't get this extra column to appear.  I presume I am missing something here, but have no idea where to look.  Can anyone help please? https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxbK2cX0EvmwJ0ZZdQrFqPCKxTAGto18Ro

**EDIT**
Someone else showed me where to find it.  I had to make my selection, and then the drop down list of distances is below that

drop down list

drop down list
2022-10-10
Use props
MBSL500
lvl.4
United States

I gave my friend permission to kick my **s the first time he hears me using the word "Dronie".
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're very grateful that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the tip. I never tried it myself (at least not yet)
2022-10-10
Use props
hesveymartin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192825 ft
Philippines

glad i found your post..i'm about to post a thread asking that same question! thanks for sharing!
2023-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules