1104 10 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just some Avata footage I took the other day while my wife was doing a wedding shoot.  Some of the footage is from the GoPro10 Black Bones camera mounted on top and some of the footage is from the Avata internal camera.  It's pretty clear to me the difference in footage but see if you can tell for yourself.  Something a little slow-paced but thought some may enjoy.   

And just to clarify.  I was NOT the lead at this photo shoot so wasn't able to setup the Bride/Groom for the footage I wanted.  Was really just a spectator during the event and had an opportunity to shoot here.  Also, golf course did NOT close off the hole we were shooting at so kept having golfers tee'ing up for their next shots.  

All good! Was an opportunity to shoot something a little different and just thought I would share.

2022-10-10
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I left some comments on the YouTube site I hope they're helpful
2022-10-10
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 10-10 06:36
I left some comments on the YouTube site I hope they're helpful

Thanks...will take a look.  
2022-10-10
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Great, smooth flight, I have a lot to learn
2022-10-10
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ross14 Posted at 10-10 10:35
Great, smooth flight, I have a lot to learn

Thanks!  Was really just a good excuse to take the drone out this weekend.  
2022-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool place and flying!
2022-10-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice flying.  
2022-10-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool video.    Shame the Country Club wouldn't close one of the holes.  However, you did make great use of what was made available to you during the shoot.  
2022-10-11
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-11 03:09
Very cool video.    Shame the Country Club wouldn't close one of the holes.  However, you did make great use of what was made available to you during the shoot.

Thanks!  Yeah, my wife was the main photographer for the wedding.  She asked for a little drone footage (for her own promotional material).  However, the bride/groom were not comfortable moving to some of the more open areas (because of the golfers).  It's their day so didn't press it...but was grateful for what I could get.  
2022-10-11
Use props
Frontliner 2020
Second Officer
Philippines

Beautiful footage...
2022-10-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

RGMGFitness Posted at 10-11 05:10
Thanks!  Yeah, my wife was the main photographer for the wedding.  She asked for a little drone footage (for her own promotional material).  However, the bride/groom were not comfortable moving to some of the more open areas (because of the golfers).  It's their day so didn't press it...but was grateful for what I could get.

You're very welcome.    Hope you and the wife are both having a wonderful week.  
2022-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules