flight data recorded
646 5 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bhallapple
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6587844 ft
United States

Not sure where to ask this question.  In the DJI FLY app, I changed the name of my Air 2S drone, twice.  Now when I go into the Flight Data center.  all flights by this drone are recorded under all 3 names.  In the main screen data is shown only once, but when clicking on "all Aircraft"  each name has the flights assigned to it.  Any way to just get rid of the other names?

2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to edit/change the name that was saved under your flight records as this has already been recorded on the app. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-10
Use props
bhallapple
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 20:39
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to edit/change the name that was saved under your flight records as this has already been recorded on the app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

The issue is thaythe data is still being recorded under all 3 names.  If tou look, same flight is assugned to ech name when only 1 is used
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

bhallapple Posted at 10-11 02:48
The issue is thaythe data is still being recorded under all 3 names.  If tou look, same flight is assugned to ech name when only 1 is used

Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-12
Use props
bhallapple
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-10-12 03:13
Thank you for keeping us posted. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

doid not help
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. Kindly please refer to the first statement that I provided. Furthermore, you may try to sync your flight records. Just to confirm, even though you set the drone name and not changing it, are the recent flight records still showing 3 different names?  Could you please provide us with a screen recording showing this issue? please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules