Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping to South Africa
1004 15 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droffarc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi
I wanted to buy the Action 3 direct from DJI BUT they do not ship here - the online form gives ONLY United States
SO
I bit the bullet and purchased from the South African Dealer - Drone World, who say the action 3 is on backorder from DJI and cannot give an estimated date for delivery, although they are sitting with my payment and drawing interest on it.

PLEASE DJI, can you PLEASE expedite the South African Orders so I can get my Action 3?

Please
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. We'll relay this to the team to further assist and look into the matter. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2022-10-10
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Diana Posted at 10-10 09:37
Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. We'll relay this to the team to further assist and look into the matter. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

I want my ACTION!

2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We have forwarded your feedback and will do our best to help you with this issue.
And if you need any other support, you can also contact us here anytime.
Thank you for your understanding.
2022-10-10
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-10 19:37
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We have forwarded your feedback and will do our best to help you with this issue.
And if you need any other support, you can also contact us here anytime.

2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that it may be affected by many factors such as the inventory status or logistics. We have forwarded it to our team and will try our best to expedite the process. Thank you for your understanding and support.  
2022-10-12
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 10-12 00:30
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please note that it may be affected by many factors such as the inventory status or logistics. We have forwarded it to our team and will try our best to expedite the process. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Person would think that if you launch and advertise a new product that you would want to sell them, especially in the face of competitive heros, that you would have sufficient inventory to cover projected demand, but I guess the trend is towards pre-selling, but that has the risk of cancellations and buyer remorse.

2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 10-12 01:23
Person would think that if you launch and advertise a new product that you would want to sell them, especially in the face of competitive heros, that you would have sufficient inventory to cover projected demand, but I guess the trend is towards pre-selling, but that has the risk of cancellations and buyer remorse.

[view_image]
We understand your feelings. We have forwarded your feedback to our team. If you really have an urgent need, you are advised to see if other dealers can help. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-10-12
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 10-12 02:52
We understand your feelings. We have forwarded your feedback to our team. If you really have an urgent need, you are advised to see if other dealers can help. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Tried Orms - also no stock

2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 10-12 03:52
Tried Orms - also no stock

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please try to check via the link below? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2022-10-13
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 10-13 04:59
Sorry to hear about that. Could you please try to check via the link below? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer

Thanks Thor! nice try but no cigar/action

I have tried all three
2022-10-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Droffarc Posted at 10-13 05:18
Thanks Thor! nice try but no cigar/action

I have tried all three

Sorry to hear about that. You may try to check other official online stores if it's possible.
2022-10-14
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 10-14 06:08
Sorry to hear about that. You may try to check other official online stores if it's possible.

Update
Drone world opetd to refund me in light of the fact that I pointed out that their ad was misleading regarding delivery lead time.
Refund received - all well and good           BUT

I am now re-evaluating my intention to purchase the action 3, specifically in light of the numerous user comments regarding the focus. I think I will wait and see what the firmware update brings and not going by the comments of the dji influencers - I think they do a great job.

If the action 3 is going to be subject to multiple updates like the mini 2 then I might not purchase at all.
Thanks Thor,Natalia and Diana for your assistance in ths regard.
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Droffarc Posted at 10-18 08:46
Update
Drone world opetd to refund me in light of the fact that I pointed out that their ad was misleading regarding delivery lead time.
Refund received - all well and good           BUT

Thanks for the update. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-10-18
Use props
Droffarc
Second Officer
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-18 23:15
Thanks for the update. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you Mindy
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You're welcome. If there is anything else that needs our help, please do not hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules