Unable to Go Back to Previous Menu from Remote Controller Submenu
3677 7 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd4eef4c2
lvl.1
United States

I am running into a significant issue with Goggles Firmware: v01.01.0000 (DJI Goggles 2) where I cannot return to the previous menu only from the Settings - Control - Remote Controller submenu.

Other than the Remote Controler submenu, I can return to the previous menu from any other submenu.  I can reproduce this issue multiple times before taking a flight or mid-flight.  I have not experienced this issue before this week. The only way for me to escape out of this submenu is to power cycle the goggles.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC/MAC and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of all of your components (aircraft, RC, and Goggles) and then check if the issue persists? You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_RbEp2WI4hUV5
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 20:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC/MAC and kindly please update/refresh the firmware of all of your components (aircraft, RC, and Goggles) and then check if the issue persists? You may download the correct version of the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I am still running into the same issue after running the local software update.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_RbEp2WI4hUV5 Posted at 10-11 15:20
I am still running into the same issue after running the local software update.

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Were you able to try to refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software to see if the issue persists?
2022-10-15
Use props
glinkot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3205 ft
Australia

This is an old one, but I'll make one point since this came up as a top google result when I had the same thing:

- The 'convention' throughout the goggles is to 'swipe backwards' (left) to go back a menu
- For a few things like the remote settings and the 'view video of location before loss' this doesn't work, but tapping the touchpad with two fingers does.  It takes a few tries in some cases.
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_w0oiO0V3Wtgh
New

Norway

glinkot Posted at 2023-2-11 15:40
This is an old one, but I'll make one point since this came up as a top google result when I had the same thing:

- The 'convention' throughout the goggles is to 'swipe backwards' (left) to go back a menu

Thx, worked with the two finger thingie! Had this problem for forever, thank you so much
2-13 09:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_w0oiO0V3Wtgh Posted at 2-13 09:00
Thx, worked with the two finger thingie! Had this problem for forever, thank you so much

Hello, there. We're sorry for the trouble that you had experienced. We're glad to know that you managed to find a workaround regarding this situation. Furthermore, you may submit a short video showing the problem for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-15 03:57
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

glinkot Posted at 2023-2-11 15:40
This is an old one, but I'll make one point since this came up as a top google result when I had the same thing:

Thanks so much dude, you saved my sunday. Unfortunately from Support you only hear "sorry for this and sorry for that" but not really helpful.
4-14 00:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules