WOW...Just...Wow. Oh, and WTF?!?! "Fools Golden Ticket"
979 3 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JHLAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272618 ft
United States

DJI, I'm having a hard time coming up with the words to properly express my utter disappointment with this "Golden Ticket" nonsense. What an absolute over-hype for this extremely deflated and shameful display of "client appreciation". Shame on you. Touting this Golden Ticket as valued at $2022 was just an outright lie and falls under deceptive marketing practices. Creating that much hype over a 30% store discount is bad enough but then you limited it to 9 total eligible items. Nine. What? I can't even believe how incredibly let down and rejected your client base must feel right now. How stupid we all feel for trusting DJI. It's surreal. One thing you have definitely accomplished this year is losing my business, along with many others I assume. I hope. I will not give you another doller. Not for a 30% discount. Not for all the DJI credit I have from being loyal to you greedy corporate bastards. Not for any reason to come, will DJI ever see another cent from me. Absolute shame on you and I hope Corporate Karma comes down on you hard and swift.
2022-10-10
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3704 ft
United States

I too was super disappointed in this. What a real crap way of doing all you said here. Who wants 30 percent off things that you can’t give away. Mislead for sure.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_m4chamzr1Qlq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192762 ft
United States

After buying 3 drones over time and accessories this is the BIG deal? What a freakin joke.
2022-10-10
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498855 ft
United Kingdom

an absolute SCAM , what an embarrassing so called deal ... with my near 11 quid credit i can purchase some props for 9 , then have to pay 7.29 postage and cant even use credit towards postage , already have nd filters and fly more kit, so the rest of the crap on offer is an old superceeded action camera, there should have been a decent 30% discount on ANY dji product for the early adopters that got the golden tickets ,, what a shambles , you should be disgusted with yourselves.. had you offered deals on new action 3 you may have had a sale and pried me away from Go Pro ..   
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules