726 5 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turbine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7385 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just brought a new rc pro here in the U.K. when I was setting it up I picked the wrong region I selected USA instead of the U.K. is there any way ok resetting the unit as it keep asking me to update a Chinese update for a fpv model
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you To change the system language of DJI RC Pro/DJI RC, please drag the target language to the top of the page then it will be changed to the target language successfully. The operations are as follows:
Settings-System-Language & input—Languages—Press and hold the drag bar at the right end of the target language and drag it up to the top to modify the language

Note: If you drag it to the top, but the system language is not changed, please wait a while, or use your finger to swipe the screen from top to bottom to speed up the screen refresh, then it will take effect.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Here's some tutorial:
https://www.veed.io/view/836186b ... bbd4a0c24f/showcase
2022-10-10
Use props
Turbine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7385 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It was not the language I want changed it’s the area changing from USA to to U.K. I chose USA by accident and not U.K. where I live
2022-10-11
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Turbine@talktalk.net Posted at 10-11 21:06
It was not the language I want changed it’s the area changing from USA to to U.K. I chose USA by accident and not U.K. where I live

You'll have better luck with DJI support https://www.dji.com/support It seems that DJI Paladin misread your question, to copy paste a ready-made answer. The super moderator would do better to moderate the forum.
2022-10-12
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

@LV_Forestry telling it like it is
2022-10-12
Use props
Turbine
lvl.2