DJI Action 3 Time Lapse Photos
3470 3 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wally-Action3
lvl.1
United States

Hi, apparently the Action 3 time lapse mode creates a video for you.  Is there any way for it to produce the individual photos from the whole time lapse sequence?   I had that feature with my GoPros.  Not sure if it is possible with the Action 3. If not, please consider that as a future firmware enchancement.  Thanks.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Wally-Action3. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Photos from Timelapse taken using your DJI Osmo Action 3 can be downloaded and viewed on a computer. ( Supported storage formats : Video, Video+JPEG. Video+RAW ). Thank you.
2022-10-10
Use props
Wally-Action3
lvl.1
United States

Hello Sir, unless I'm doing something wrong, I do not see any individual photos captured from the time lapse.  I only see the processed MP4 video file in the DCMI folder of the SD card when browsing from PC.  I also only see the video when using the DJI Mimo mobile app. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.  Thanks.
2022-10-11
Use props
Wally-Action3
lvl.1
United States

Wally-Action3 Posted at 10-11 17:02
Hello Sir, unless I'm doing something wrong, I do not see any individual photos captured from the time lapse.  I only see the processed MP4 video file in the DCMI folder of the SD card when browsing from PC.  I also only see the video when using the DJI Mimo mobile app. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.  Thanks.

Ah ok it was user error.  I now see that you can go to the settings once you're in timelapse mode where you can changed the default video output to video + jpeg.   Thanks alot!
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules