Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
XT goes missing when sent for service
307 6 10-10 23:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans29e03b62
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I had nothing but problems with my XT camera, it was sent back earlier this year due to the gimbal shaking when in NADIR.

Intially I was told by DJI it required a new main board at a cost of 2400 euros, camera then returned, still had the NADIR problem on occasions.

Now this year the camera was returned again due to no video feed on my M210, I was told the XT needed a V2 board even though the XT camera displayed V2 on the DJI pilot app?
Eventually told the camera had the board replaced and was being returned. The XT camera I sent for repair was a 30hz with 19mm lens.

Well, the XT came back, this is a 9hz with a 7.4mm lens?? Its not even my camera and absolutley useless for my requirement. Hence buying a 30hz with 19mm in the first place.

Now I'm being told they cannot find my camera!

DJI do not seem interested in the fact that operators of this very expensive equipment lose money in revenue from jobs that cannot be completed.

Can someone from DJI please respond urgently? If you cannot find the camera I sent you, then you should replace it with one of equal specification. Not send some crappy camera I cannot use.
10-10 23:15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will check your case and confirm with our teams first and then go back to you. Thanks for your understanding.
10-11 00:48
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Our teams would like to confirm the returned XT camera you received.  Do you have a picture? May we know by which you recognized it is not the same camera as before?
10-11 04:10
Use props
fans29e03b62
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is the XT I was sent by DJI

10-11 06:03
Use props
fans29e03b62
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This was the XT that I sent for a no video feed issue.

10-11 06:04
Use props
fans29e03b62
lvl.2
United Kingdom

You can clearly see this is a different camera, it says <9hz and also has a 7.5mm lens. Mine had 19mm lens.

10-11 06:06
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans29e03b62 Posted at 10-11 06:04
This was the XT that I sent for a no video feed issue.

[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thanks for your reply. We are communicating with our teams. We will keep you in contact.
10-12 00:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules