38282 27 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2PQMRpq3Plg3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 814124 ft
Thailand

Hi there friends,

I been flyin the DJI mini 3 pro with the new DJI RC here in Bangkok, Thailand (CE country) urban areas.
Only manage to get a 500-700 meters range before the signal bars go yellow to red, video signal lost, air-craft connection lost, RTH kicks-in and its pretty annoying.

So for educational purposes, can you point me to a good old FCC hack for DJI Mini 3 Pro with the DJI RC ?

Paid version that is most reliable preferred. Price wise no issue. My firmware both AC and RC is latest as of today

Thanks in advance
Tee
2022-10-11
Use props
Tee-BKK
lvl.1
Thailand

I guess the real question is "Where to get the most reliable FCC hack for  DJI RC - Mini 3 Pro ?"
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tee. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that DJI do not recommend you to modify or use hacked software or application when flying your DJI Mini 3 Pro. There is a  possibility that these modification will work however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed its reliability when in use. In addition, modifying your DJI Mini 3 Pro might cause damage or harm on your DJI drone and can cause trouble when on flight as well and can void the warranty of your DJI drone as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-10-11
Use props
Tee-BKK
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-11 21:57
Hello there Tee. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder that DJI do not recommend you to modify or use hacked software or application when flying your DJI Mini 3 Pro. There is a  possibility that these modification will work however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed its reliability when in use. In addition, modifying your DJI Mini 3 Pro might cause damage or harm on your DJI drone and can cause trouble when on flight as well and can void the warranty of your DJI drone as well. Thank you and fly safe always.

Thank you Stephen and appreciated your reply.

Hey, wanted to ask about the DJI Care for the Mini 3 Pro specifically in Thailand.

At time purchased, the authorized retailer shop who sold me the drone told me that i was not able to purchase the DJI Care plan from them because the program is no longer available in Thailand. (What!?)

Is this true? or simply they discourage me because they just wanted me to go back for a higher price paid repair service?

And they told me to carefully read the T&C if i plan to purchase DJI Care online from DJI website because coverage is doubtful in Thailand (What!?)

Can you tell me, which shop (retailer or distributor or service center) is responsible if i had an incident say a crash, where specifically can i go to, to get a new drone for a small costs in Thailand (assuming i have the insurance). As I would like to give them a call and maybe purchase more drones from them.

Also now that i am about 1 month into activated my drone, is there any insurance care package that's available. ?

Cheers
2022-10-12
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here ya go, i did a video on it, its FREE, no need to waste ya money!!
You do need the N1 controller at least to enable the mode then you can use the DJI RC

2022-10-12
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bashy Posted at 10-12 06:39
Here ya go, i did a video on it, its FREE, no need to waste ya money!!
You do need the N1 controller at least to enable the mode then you can use the DJI RC

Thanks!!!

Does it work using the actual FW / software too...?
2022-10-14
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 10-14 22:58
Thanks!!!

Does it work using the actual FW / software too...?

What do you mean, this doesn't affect anything if that's what you're on about.
It has to be enabled for everytime you turn off the drone too
2022-10-15
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bashy Posted at 10-15 04:49
What do you mean, this doesn't affect anything if that's what you're on about.
It has to be enabled for everytime you turn off the drone too

... please excuse my unclear expression.
Often times, some "hacks" only work with a specific firmware or a specific DJI Fly app version...
Do you have any recent information on this?
2022-10-15
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

frankymusik Posted at 10-15 07:35
... please excuse my unclear expression.
Often times, some "hacks" only work with a specific firmware or a specific DJI Fly app version...
Do you have any recent information on this?

I am on the version up till a month ago and it works, the only way to find out is to try it, nothing to lose....
2022-10-15
Use props
fansf2406672
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13902074 ft
Sweden

I would like to add, just tried the Mavic air 2 FCC android app with M3P - works still great. Fw aircraft 01.000500 and fw RC-N1 04.14.0400
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_eMpW5aafsW2k
New

Netherlands

fansf2406672 Posted at 4-1 09:18
 I would like to add, just tried the Mavic air 2 FCC android app with M3P - works still great. Fw aircraft 01.000500 and fw RC-N1 04.14.0400

Ik heb vandaag ook de fcc gedownload. Weet niet of het de nieuwste is maar werkt niet met mijn dji mini 3pro. Ik gebruik de rc smart.
2023-4-2
Use props
fans06ff7080
lvl.1
Flight distance : 133196 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_eMpW5aafsW2k Posted at 4-2 07:21
Ik heb vandaag ook de fcc gedownload. Weet niet of het de nieuwste is maar werkt niet met mijn dji mini 3pro. Ik gebruik de rc smart.

Staat ook bij dat je de normale remote moet hebben.
de rc smart werkt ook, check fimpje.
2023-4-3
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_eMpW5aafsW2k Posted at 4-2 07:21

see post #6
2023-4-6
Use props
djiuser_eFdo5aGvsfJ3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25118 ft
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 2022-10-12 06:39
Here ya go, i did a video on it, its FREE, no need to waste ya money!!

Hi Bashy.  From what I can ascertain all hacks for FCC on the Mini 3 Pro at the moment only make a change to the controller not the drone so I am not sure how you would apply to the RC after having run it on the N1.   Perhaps you can elaborate a little?
2023-4-14
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_eFdo5aGvsfJ3 Posted at 4-14 10:30
Hi Bashy.  From what I can ascertain all hacks for FCC on the Mini 3 Pro at the moment only make a change to the controller not the drone so I am not sure how you would apply to the RC after having run it on the N1.   Perhaps you can elaborate a little?

Its in the Video...
2023-4-14
Use props
[ilkeraktuna]
lvl.3
Flight distance : 38901 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

so ? is there any solution for the Mini 3 Pro + Remote controller with screen ?
2023-4-22
Use props
fanse2e15f55
New

Canada

Does this still work for DJI Mini 3 Pro? Also what firmware does it not support? And does this unlock NFZ and Alltitude?

Thanks for any help
2023-5-20
Use props
djiuser_De15LUQFWumt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2164547 ft
North Macedonia

As I understood you, N1 is necessary to have, each time you start the drone, so you need to have two controllers...otherwise, there is no fcc hack?
2023-6-15
Use props
djiuser_De15LUQFWumt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2164547 ft
North Macedonia

As I understood you, N1 is necessary to have, each time you start the drone, so you need to have two controllers...otherwise, there is no fcc hack?
2023-6-15
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
France

djiuser_De15LUQFWumt Posted at 6-15 03:55

Actually, thats no longer the case, it can be done with the DJI RC
2023-6-16
Use props
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

Bashy Posted at 6-16 03:47
Actually, thats no longer the case, it can be done with the DJI RC

Can you say how?
2023-6-21
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Instead of trying to hack and breaking the law in your country  why not vote and change the law so the country will use fcc? Then you wouldn't need to hack and break the law. Also i think 500-700m is more than enough. I doubt you even see your drone at that distance. You be breaking another law, cause you be flying beyond vlos. Breaking 2 laws in 1 go. Nice.
2023-6-21
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 6-21 11:55
Instead of trying to hack and breaking the law in your country  why not vote and change the law so the country will use fcc? Then you wouldn't need to hack and break the law. Also i think 500-700m is more than enough. I doubt you even see your drone at that distance. You be breaking another law, cause you be flying beyond vlos. Breaking 2 laws in 1 go. Nice.

That would never happen, the cost would be too great for the consumer as they would all need to upgrade their wifi to FCC.

If one is in an area where the nearest property that may hold wifi is hundreds of meters away then i do not see any harm in using FCC mode, whilst it would contravene the radio communications act, i doubt the book would be thrown at you if there is nobody about for you to interfere with.

Much the same as one using a burner for a CB, if there is no one around for you to cause interference then who are you hurting and certainly no one would report you so for me i will always use FCC when i need to as long as i am not sat on someones doorstep its a 100% victimless crime.

As for BVLOS, yep that is deffo a crime, one would need to take that on the chin.

Whilst you think that 500-700m is more than enough, youre breaking the law right there cause no way on this earth can you see a mini drone at that distance, but also youre in FCC, when you've tried CE you would understand the need for FCC, that 500-700m is halved (for the most part) when it comes to Urban usage.
2023-6-21
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Google or YT are your friends ;)
2023-6-21
Use props
pawelPL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 773596 ft
Poland

Bashy Posted at 6-21 19:23
Google or YT are your friends ;)

I did, and ended here
2023-6-21
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

pawelPL Posted at 6-21 23:33
I did, and ended here

Not sure.. Is this what you are after?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 839&pid=2875535
2023-6-22
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably more this one ( i removed the link to the video) as they were after how without the need for the N1 rc, search for Rimzler on YT but note that while tats one way, its not the cheapest way but the support and video is tutorial is worth spending the extra (IMO)
2023-6-22
Use props
djiuser_LQXE5FXzzBQU
lvl.3
Flight distance : 594016 ft
Belgium

djiuser_eMpW5aafsW2k Posted at 2023-4-2 07:21

Heb je al een oplossing gevonden ? ben ook geinterresseerd maar zoek nog uit .
1-22 00:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules