Noob Question Regarding Editing
384 4 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StealthPics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 424357 ft
United States

Please excuse my extreme noob question, I have recently purchased my first drone (DJI Mini 3 Pro) and am trying to determine the best way to upload and edit content. Is it best to use the DJI Fly app or download and edit directly to a computer? Any input is greatly appreciated, it's been more difficult to research this topic than I expected online.

2022-10-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I always edit on my PC.
I use Davince Resolve for that.
It is free and very powerful, with the only downside that it can be intimidating at first.
2022-10-11
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

I second what @Montfrooij said. Doing your editing from a PC or a Mac is much easier. DaVinci Resolve is probably the best solution because it's free, very powerful, and has a huge support base for tutorials. You can learn very basic editing via YouTube tutorials for Resolve and get moving in about an hour or less depending on how fast you catch on.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there StealthPics. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI Co Pilots can shared what editing software they are using to edit there work and can give out the best recommendation and information on this matter. Thank you.
2022-10-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

One more vote for the Davinci Resolve and PC editing here. Though what suits you best could depend on the use scenario and your skill level.
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules